Hibernian v Motherwell

The Hibs boy kicked the ball out then played the ball back to the keeper then headed back to his position down the field.  The ref gave a corner.  Was that what Alexander was pointing out?  He was participating in the continuous improvement of the refs performance.

Edited by ropy

1 minute ago, MP_MFC said:
3 minutes ago, Desp said:
Ewan orders a Korma and Chips when he gets an Indian. 

Chicken Maryland from the Chinese imo.

I worked with a woman who went down to the local Indian for a Chicken Maryland every Friday. We all went there for her retirement do because it was her favourite restaurant. 

16 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Surely ignoring the question and blatantly changing the subject doesn't make an invitation to keep asking the same question.

Surely just stating that he didn’t want to answer the question would’ve been a more effective strategy?

10 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
32 minutes ago, AJF said:
I think it’s a bit like marmite to be fair. Personally I think it makes him come across like a bit of a cock but I know others will love it.
Just say you don’t want to talk about it and move on to the next question.

Nah journos and reporters know fine well what they are trying to do. He didn't want to give him the headline he was looking for. He said he had to ask about the red card, which he did so repeatedly. Why? Why does it matter? Motherwell fans won't care and that's ultimately who the interview is aimed at.

It’s a journo’s job to get a headline, they’re there to ask questions you sometimes won’t like. In my opinion Alexander’s reaction made him come out looking worse than the reporter, in my opinion of course.

1 minute ago, AJF said:

Surely just stating that he didn’t want to answer the question would’ve been a more effective strategy?

It’s a journo’s job to get a headline, they’re there to ask questions you sometimes won’t like. In my opinion Alexander’s reaction made him come out looking worse than the reporter, in my opinion of course.

His blood was up after watching a 20/21 Motherwell team go 90 minutes without making a tit of it - free pass from me.

9 minutes ago, AJF said:

I think him not answering the question initially made that obvious.

Just now, Busta Nut said:

I think him not answering the question initially made that obvious.

I just think he could’ve gone about it in a better way, that’s all.

Current results in a poll being run by The Terrace shows I’m not in the minority either.

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

Current results in a poll being run by The Terrace shows I’m not in the minority either.

Of course he was being a w**k about it, he was the same with his previous red card.  Makes him a good guy.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

I think it’s a bit like marmite to be fair. Personally I think it makes him come across like a bit of a cock but I know others will love it.

Just say you don’t want to talk about it and move on to the next question.

Give over its brilliant.

I've ordered a celebratory curry.  And because you lot kept going on about it, I ordered the variety starters for two, which includes mushroom pakora.

It's good!  I like mushrooms, it's fine, I deffo would eat again. 

I've got paneer too, no bad... Not the best one I've ever had though.

31 minutes ago, AJF said:

Well that’s somewhere I won’t be visiting “ get a life “ springs to mind.