Hibernian v Motherwell

On 25/02/2021 at 13:44, Ron Aldo said:

Despite a decent point last night, I still have zero enthusiasm for this.

Our only hope is that Hibs "Hibs it" (is that still a thing?) and put in a shocker of a performance. Failing that, it'll be a fairly routine win for them.

Yes it is. 

Ken what? Most of the Well guys on here are good lads. They deserved the points today and we got exactly what we deserve.

Enjoy the curries lads, afraid I am going off piste wirh pizza (cafe artista in Marchmont). Bruno is a lunatic, but his pizzas are magic.

Just now, Leith Green said:

Ken what? Most of the Well guys on here are good lads. They deserved the points today and we got exactly what we deserve.

Enjoy the curries lads, afraid I am going off piste wirh pizza (cafe artista in Marchmont). Bruno is a lunatic, but his pizzas are magic.

Aye, the majority of well fans are dece.

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Chicken tikka?

On 26/02/2021 at 10:24, Swello said:

Our tactic should be to let Cadden batter up and down the wing until his heart's content and let him cross it unimpeded. Then once the ball has drifted harmlessly out of play, we'll have possession. Can't fail.

Feeling smug about this one TBH.

2 hours ago, Swello said:

On the game - Hibs are a decent attacking side (certainly against us) and I can't see that central defence keeping them out 

Not feeling smug about this one TBH