Hibernian v Motherwell

1 hour ago, Gianfranco said:

I forgot Cadden signed for Hibs.

After a poor first game or two he's looked very good since. Tireless up and down the wing, and with Doig on the other side and Boyle up top, we finally have a style of play that looks coherent.

Cue 0-2 Motherwell.

Do people even carry coins these days? I've had to chuck my debit card at the telly for months now. It's not really got the same effect. 

Other than a pound for the trolley at the supermarket, pretty much everything else is by card now.

Maybe on street parking in Glasgow too not that I’ve got any reason to go. Paying at the gate at football clubs and a few takeaways that refuse to go to digital money are maybe the only ones left I can think of.

Anyway Cadden boooo!

22 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

a few takeaways that refuse to go to digital

Totally off topic but I cant believe that after a year of lockdown lots of places are still demanding cash. My local fishmonger still has a cash only sign despite telling us for months "aye we are changing soon" really gets on my tits...............

Totally off topic but I cant believe that after a year of lockdown lots of places are still demanding cash. My local fishmonger still has a cash only sign despite telling us for months "aye we are changing soon" really gets on my tits...............

Nothing but a wee tax dodge. Even though nowhere takes cash anymore unless your changing to euros or something.

2 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

Do people even carry coins these days? I've had to chuck my debit card at the telly for months now. It's not really got the same effect. 

Pumping up car tyres is another one that requires cash, had tyres last year that needed pumped up regularly, absolute pain in the arse btw

41 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Pumping up car tyres is another one that requires cash, had tyres last year that needed pumped up regularly, absolute pain in the arse btw

Sainsburys petrol stations are free, f**k paying The Man for fresh air...

3 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

A lady down Leith certainly told me I'd be needing cash for a pump right enough. 

4 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Sainsburys petrol stations are free, f**k paying The Man for fresh air...

Don’t have any anywhere near my place of residence unfortunately.

I am however a huge fan of how this thread is going, talking about the football is boring.

Edited by Les Cabbage

6 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

I am however a huge fan of how this thread is going, talking about the football is boring.

Motherwell match threads have been great for that recently. Simply because the football side has been shite for us. 

I'm interested to know the Indian food likes and dislikes from the Hibs fans. Paneer - yes or no? Naan - do you dip into yer curry sauce or eat it dry like a fucking lunatic? Strangest pakora you've had? I recently got involved in donner pakora. A bizarre, if very tasty, experience. Don't mind a wee fish pakora either. 

2-0 Hibs, btw. 

4 minutes ago, Desp said:

Motherwell match threads have been great for that recently. Simply because the football side has been shite for us. 

I'm interested to know the Indian food likes and dislikes from the Hibs fans. Paneer - yes or no? Naan - do you dip into yer curry sauce or eat it dry like a fucking lunatic? Strangest pakora you've had? I recently got involved in donner pakora. A bizarre, if very tasty, experience. Don't mind a wee fish pakora either. 

2-0 Hibs, btw. 

What do you mean 'paneer - yes or no'? Who doesn't like paneer? 

Got a bad feeling about this one.  We were utter toilet against Accies.  If they never went to 10 men I am sure they would have gotten something from the game.  Hibs v Motherwell are usually decent games.  One of the fixtures I look forward often.  

6-8 Motherwell.

40 minutes ago, Desp said:

2-0 Hibs, btw. 

It’s funny you say that, I actually had an Indian tonight, don’t usually get Paneer.

Definitely dip the naan in the curry.

In terms of pakora, I’m not sure this counts but when I was at a (non Indian) bar we got a sharing platter as like just a wee scran while we were bevying and they had broccoli pakora, weird shit.

1-1 btw, we’ve won too many games in a row for it to continue, Chris Cadden to score.

1 hour ago, Desp said:

2-0 Hibs, btw. 

I should clarify, I'm just not a big naan fan generally. I don't usually bother ordering one but if it comes with the meal I eat it separately rather than getting it involved with the main dish. I'm not sitting eating dry naan bread regularly of my own volition.