The Hypothetical Roadmap to Getting Fans Back in the SPFL Grounds Discussion

The Getting Fans Back in the SPFL Grounds Questionnaire  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

They weren't at United v Aberdeen.

Maybe I'm mistaken and they will do but I have only had a visual check at Tannadice.

I genuinely can't remember what happened at the Israel game as I was mortal upon arrival.

Having now looked at the updated app they must scan it as the domestic use bit is now just a QR code whereas the travel one is the one that details what vaccinations you have had.

What I don't understand is how you show proof of a negative lateral flow.

Edited by invergowrie arab

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

Have they said this is acceptable?

I'm double vaxed but as I've not had my booster, I'm classified as unvaccinated. I'm in no rush to get the booster so would be good to know the score here.

Regardless, it's going to be a shit show.

I'm double vaxed but as I've not had my booster, I'm classified as unvaccinated. I'm in no rush to get the booster so would be good to know the score here.

My eldest is double jabbed but has just had Covid so 28 days before he can get the booster (I think).

It's his 2nd time catching it; Alpha and presumably Omicron strains. He's probably in a far better position in the immunological stakes than a triple jabbed person but would be refused entry to a game.

39 minutes ago, TractorBoy said:

They have.

I'm presuming you upload the negative LFT to the UK govt app and maybe it then links the Scottish passport app?

Even if that's the case there is no guarantee the swab has been up your nose.

When you complete one then register it on the website shown in the booklet. When you register the result it sends you a text and email which you can use as proof.

Nothing stopping people registering a positive test as negative though.

When you complete one then register it on the website shown in the booklet. When you register the result it sends you a text and email which you can use as proof.

Nothing stopping people registering a positive test as negative though.

From the hearts site but I assume others will be similar

“In addition to paper copies of a vaccine certificate, proof of vaccine status on their mobile device or proof of exemption, supporters will be able to show on entry a record of a negative lateral flow or PCR test result taken within the preceding 24 hours.

This record may take the form of an email from NHS COVID-19 Notification or a text message from NHS result. Copy of the text message or email can be shown electronically or via printed paper copy. We will not accept either a physical test, or a photo of a test as a record of a negative test.”

So yes you could get an LFT and register a false result which means the system is at least partly reliant on honour

22 hours ago, Flash said:

That’s the legislation published removing the 500 capacity limit and changing the covid passports to include boosters. Also removes the requirement for social distancing in outdoor stadiums. This is what the amended SG guidance issued yesterday was referring to.

There is no change in the size of attendances for covid passports at outdoor events. It is still 4,000 not all seated and 10,000 otherwise. The guidance published yesterday states that it specifically applies to football. So, unless the JRG know that another Statutory Instrument is on the way that changes this, clubs should be asking for clarification on why they are insisting on Covid passports for crowds of under 4,000 from Monday.

There is no requirement in the legislation, augmented by the SG Guidance, that I can see for this. Entirely possible that I’ve missed, or misunderstood, something, though. Legislation

elmo-shrug.gif

1 hour ago, HibeeJibee said:

elmo-shrug.gif

Just for completeness, here are the links to all the relevant stuff (that I posted in the Championship thread at various points). The stuff about checking covid passports for attendances under 4,000 should only apply to indoor events, as far as I can see, because the legislation saying what it applies to is unchanged. All that has really changed is that the proportion of checks in the guidance, where they are required, has increased from 20% to 50%, with a minimum of 1,000. But the legislation says checks aren’t required for outdoor events with a crowd of under 4,000, so the minimums are irrelevant in that instance. Happy to be corrected. 
Eta the 4,000 limit is relevant to some grounds in the Championship because it applies where not everybody is seated. Otherwise, the limit outside for checks is 10,000, as before.

Original legislation

Changes to legislation wef 17 Jan

SG Guidance

Edited by Flash

• 4 weeks later...

Potentially this means passport checks/etc. continuing until autumn?

https://news.stv.tv/scotland/scottish-government-plans-to-extend-covid-powers-for-up-to-six-months

The Scottish Government is seeking to retain powers allowing for the implementation of Covid measures until September this year.

Regulations were set out at the Scottish Parliament on Wednesday to extend the expiry date for coronavirus requirements.

The regulations had been due to expire on February 28, but ministers have sought to extend them until September 24.

It includes enforcement powers for local authorities and extends to measures such as the use of face coverings and implementation of the vaccine certification scheme.

7 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

As in "potentially" Claudia Schiffer could call me up looking for a shagfest.

In reality, however.......................

... you'd probably have to take her to dinner first. 

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)