Ayr v Arbroath

If Arbroath have put together a better team than Ayr on significantly fewer resources then Mark Kerr needs to be able to explain how and why and what he's doing about it.

Full time championship players in most teams won’t earn much. When you’re the best part time team in Scotland (trade mark pending) you get the choice of the best players who have decided they’d be better off as part timers. I doubt any of our squad would sign for Ayr United. That is not Kerr’s fault. Many other things may be.

Jeez. If every club in this league that loses at home to Arbroath sacks their manager there’ll be a few more casualties this season.

Having watched the game on Saturday, Kerr, had the appearance of a man who knew

1 hour ago, ecto said:

Having watched the game on Saturday, Kerr, had the appearance of a man who knew

I did notice that, towards the end of the game his head was down and looked completely beaten.  

It might have gotten lost in the chat about how awful Ayr have been and Kerr getting sacked, but fair play to Arbroath for their improvement on the pitch.  Hopefully we don't fall back into the seaside league and we can have a day out up to Arbroath next season...

On seeing that Arbroath goal again, it’s an utter howler from our keeper. Really just reinforces how glad I am that Kerr is away. 

Palms it into the top corner when it wasn’t far from being straight at him. 

Edited by No_Problemo