Ayr v Arbroath

It really is time to change it up:
                          Sinisalo
Houston-Muirhead-Ndaba-Reading 
Murdoch-McGavin-Chalmers-Walsh
              McCowan-McKenzie 
Murdoch to do what Geggan used to do on the right of midfield.  Houston and Reading to bomb forward on overlaps. Crosses into the box for McCowan and McKenzie.
Definitely stronger looking in midfield. I suspect Houston isn't fit, though, so I'd put Muirhead to right back and Baird in central defence.

I'm not sure Chalmers isn't a bit of a luxury so maybe Miller in there?

13 hours ago, Hammerafc said:

I would probably stick with last week's lineup with Jammy in for Doolan if fit. I would threaten Hilson with a fine if he goes near another free kick though.

This.

It's been a rather large frustration of mine over the past few months seeing Hilson wildly strike free kicks while Bobby is on the park, and on top of that we then stick Bobby on corners taking them with his left foot :lol: If we could see neither of these things again until the end of the season, that'd be great!

52 minutes ago, edinburghhonestman said:

Definitely stronger looking in midfield. I suspect Houston isn't fit, though, so I'd put Muirhead to right back and Baird in central defence.

I'm not sure Chalmers isn't a bit of a luxury so maybe Miller in there?

Yeah, I would agree with that if Houston is out. We need to be stronger generally, too many good footballers with the ball but not doing enough when we don't have it.

I also agree on Chalmers but I'm not totally convinced by Miller in midfield either. Could Kerr slot in for 60 mins? That may be an option as well.

2 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Feeling more confident today than I expected 3-1 Ayr. Hopefully a change in formation and a few players given a rocket to get them going 

Think there will be changes today in personnel and hopefully formation 

1 hour ago, Trogdor said:

Yeah, I would agree with that if Houston is out. We need to be stronger generally, too many good footballers with the ball but not doing enough when we don't have it.

I also agree on Chalmers but I'm not totally convinced by Miller in midfield either. Could Kerr slot in for 60 mins? That may be an option as well.

Houston is fit , Kerr saying only Wright is out , I think there is a small chance of seeing Reading playing today at some point 

Looking at that old match report, Ricky Little is Irish?! Is Kane Hester Welsh too?! Learn something new and all that.

For anyone out and about or no access to the game, Bet 365 have Championship games on their site - works best full screen on the phone rather than a lappy or a tablet.

I'm a bit unsure about today. We are certainly in great form of late, and TBH, would take a 1-1 ; whilst Ayr seem to be a bit off the boil. No reason why we cannot win here considering the form of the side of late though.

Mon the Lichties! 2-1 Arbroath! Looking forward to seeing what Carlo can offer.

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

Thank f**k, only taken 2/3 of the season to eventually change it

In fairness with the personal we have 4-2-3-1 was a decent formation on paper. McCowan, Smith and Walsh playing off Wright. Needs to be a change today. I’d go a 4-3-3 with McGavin chucked in beside Chalmers and Murdoch and Smith being played as a false 9 with Walsh and McCowan played at either side.