Ayr v Arbroath

Understand Ayr have Dundee first but after recent weeks I’m really looking forward to Saturday again. 

How is Ayr Tv? Someone on the camera? Commentary etc? 

Big game. Be some win for us if we could manage 3 points, same team as Saturday maybe see a new signing as struggling with injuries just now. 

Kind of feel like a Kris Doolan goal is gonna happen here too. 

Cant wait. 

Understand Ayr have Dundee first but after recent weeks I’m really looking forward to Saturday again. 

How is Ayr Tv? Someone on the camera? Commentary etc? 

Big game. Be some win for us if we could manage 3 points, same team as Saturday maybe see a new signing as struggling with injuries just now. 

Kind of feel like a Kris Doolan goal is gonna happen here too. 
Cant wait. 
Yeah someone works the camera and there is a commentary team of Callum and Laura.
Although the way we've been playing I hope they film something more exciting this week like...well anything except us playing football [emoji1787]

Yeah someone works the camera and there is a commentary team of Callum and Laura.
Although the way we've been playing I hope they film something more exciting this week like...well anything except us playing football [emoji1787]

What’s the price?

26 minutes ago, davidkennedyshand said:

Although the way we've been playing I hope they film something more exciting this week like...well anything except us playing football emoji1787.png

Thank you. Good news like. So it must just be Inverness who are still using the Pixellot....

16 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Not looking forward to this at all, Tuesday night may change my mind but at the moment my hopes are low. 

Fact you're saying this and you get to watch them in the flesh for 90 minutes doesn't bode well

Was gonna watch tomorrow night to see what we're like over 90 cause it's difficult to distinguish from highlights

Fact you're saying this and you get to watch them in the flesh for 90 minutes doesn't bode well
Was gonna watch tomorrow night to see what we're like over 90 cause it's difficult to distinguish from highlights

Save your cash. We’re pedestrian, disorganised and for the most part we look unfit.

1 hour ago, stan3600 said:

Bobby has been great. But if Moore is doing in training every week what he did in the last 15 minutes v Raith it would be difficult to leave him out. But how do you fit him in?

Give Bobby 45-60 minutes to run himself into the ground then bring on Moore to take over.