Celtic v Brexit loving Aberdeen tories 27th Feb

4 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

What has a conversation about Dean Campbell got to do with Kamberi (or laterly Ferguson and McCrorie) ?

My thoughts on Campbell being nowhere near good enough span over a period of time and numerous games. I just cannot for the life of me see what he brings to the team.

If it’s to pass the ball 5 yards every now and again or back to Lewis then fair do’s the boy’s a genius.

Never trust a Campbell mate.

17 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Took the game to Celtic for less than 10 minutes FFS.

Celtic had 75% possession in first half.

Bucksburn Dandy asked when we were going to engage with Celtic right from the start of a game (even though he hadn’t actually seen it), and I was saying that we did today. I did say it only really lasted until they scored, but the fact is that we did take the game to them to try to get an early lead, and we should have been 1-0 up. 

Bucksburn Dandy asked when we were going to engage with Celtic right from the start of a game (even though he hadn’t actually seen it), and I was saying that we did today. I did say it only really lasted until they scored, but the fact is that we did take the game to them to try to get an early lead, and we should have been 1-0 up. 
My apologies for commenting after following on the radio and taking the word of them. Will ensure I don't comment unless I have watched a stream next time.

2 hours ago, BucksburnDandy said:
2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

My apologies for commenting after following on the radio and taking the word of them. Will ensure I don't comment unless I have watched a stream next time.

A’ right min. I was simply commenting on what I felt was a slight inaccuracy in your post.

10 hours ago, bennett said:

Romeo is nowhere to be seen....

Not creepy at all.

As for the game a surprising but deserved win for us I feel.

Wholesale changes needed at Aberdeen. All the talk of injuries, refereeing conspiracies and lack of luck for Aberdeen do them no favours and are just a sticking plaster.

I find it incredible we are 19 points ahead of Aberdeen given how poor we are and how badly we have shat the bed. Aberdeen should be doing much, much better.

Edited by Romeo

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Not creepy at all.

Wholesale changes needed at Aberdeen. All the talk of injuries, refereeing conspiracies and lack of luck for Aberdeen do them no favours and are just a sticking plaster.

I find it incredible we are 19 points ahead of Aberdeen given how poor we are and how badly we have shat the bed. Aberdeen should be doing much, much better.

This is all true. Just want the season to be over now to be honest. 

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Not creepy at all.

^^^ Seething

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Can you let me know if it looks likely in a few weeks time. 

haha, sure thing.

I know Aberdeen fans aren't thrilled with this year, but considering you had to sell off three (four?) of your top players to basically keep afloat, you're still guaranteed European football next year barring a complete meltdown the final seven games.