Celtic v Brexit loving Aberdeen tories 27th Feb

7 minutes ago, ken es said:

Not a hope in hell i will be renewing season ticket or redtv or buying any more club merchandise. Had enough watching this utter pish so back to golf for me f@ck fitba unless that coward Mcinnes is removed and Cormack puts his money where his mouth is . 

It's a choice thing and those that don't does make then any less a fan than those that do. 

I be getting a season ticket, watched a lot lot worse than this shite. I think this pandemic will continue to hit us hard next season so will need all the support they can get.

I think we will make a manager change at the end of season unless for financial reasons.

6 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Aberdeen are a poor poor side,no composure on the ball and play hoof ball.

100% correct.Question would you pay to watch that shite if you supported them?

Fecked if i am any more just had enough ,zero entertainment.Not that i expect us to compete for league lol but i do expect a team to compete and entertain .

Edited by ken es

27 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

Sounds a rinse and repeat of a week past Wednesday. Sat off first half failing to compete before starting second half to compete by which point we are chasing the game. Maybe one day we will learn to engage Celtic from the start of a game more than once a season. Probably not though judging by the last 5 years.

By your post you obviously didn’t see the match. Took the game to Celtic right from the off, hit the bar, great header saved and McCrorie made himself a half chance. We then lost a poor goal, which without the huge deflection wouldn’t have been a goal, and lost our confidence until the second half.

30 minutes ago, ken es said:

Not a hope in hell i will be renewing season ticket or redtv or buying any more club merchandise. Had enough watching this utter pish so back to golf for me f@ck fitba unless that coward Mcinnes is removed and Cormack puts his money where his mouth is . 

Nice attention seeking post.

By your post you obviously didn’t see the match. Took the game to Celtic right from the off, hit the bar, great header saved and McCrorie made himself a half chance. We then lost a poor goal, which without the huge deflection wouldn’t have been a goal, and lost our confidence until the second half.

Took the game to Celtic for less than 10 minutes FFS.

Celtic had 75% possession in first half.

I never saw your post when Kamberi did the exact same thing?
He's not let off by the fans at all. There's far bigger culprits out there today.

What has a conversation about Dean Campbell got to do with Kamberi (or laterly Ferguson and McCrorie) ?

My thoughts on Campbell being nowhere near good enough span over a period of time and numerous games. I just cannot for the life of me see what he brings to the team.

If it’s to pass the ball 5 yards every now and again or back to Lewis then fair do’s the boy’s a genius.

I'm going by Willie Miller on Sportsound tbf who said we didn't compete. Who am I, a mere mortal, to argue with God?

1 minute ago, G-MAN said:

What has a conversation about Dean Campbell got to do with Kamberi (or laterly Ferguson and McCrorie) ?

My thoughts on Campbell being nowhere near good enough span over a period of time and numerous games. I just cannot for the life of me see what he brings to the team.

If it’s to pass the ball 5 yards every now and again or back to Lewis then fair do’s the boy’s a genius.

You criticised him for doing something Kamberi literally did moments before. No mention of him though.

You've a bias against the boy. That doesn't mean everyone else has to have it. You'll be challenged when you are harshly critical of him just as you have the right to challenge others who you disagree with.