Celtic v Brexit loving Aberdeen tories 27th Feb

1 minute ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

I think Taylor being up front for the latter stages of the game there sums McInnes up nicely.

Clueless. 

It's a pretty standard game chasing tactic. Especially against a team who struggled with every single crossed ball during the course of that game 🤷‍♂️

Sounds a rinse and repeat of a week past Wednesday. Sat off first half failing to compete before starting second half to compete by which point we are chasing the game. Maybe one day we will learn to engage Celtic from the start of a game more than once a season. Probably not though judging by the last 5 years.

Just now, BucksburnDandy said:

Sounds a rinse and repeat of a week past Wednesday. Sat off first half failing to compete before starting second half to compete by which point we are chasing the game. Maybe one day we will learn to engage Celtic from the start of a game more than once a season. Probably not though judging by the last 5 years.

We hit the bar and missed a sitter in the first couple of minutes?

Not a hope in hell i will be renewing season ticket or redtv or buying any more club merchandise. Had enough watching this utter pish so back to golf for me f@ck fitba unless that coward Mcinnes is removed and Cormack puts his money where his mouth is .