Celtic v Brexit loving Aberdeen tories 27th Feb

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Here we go again.

The no voters return to Parkhead.

Aberdeen always raise their game against Celtic so I expect this to be tight. If I could request a penalty for us from a handball in the box please.

1-0 us again

So many things to take the piss out of Aberdeen for and he goes with tories two weeks in a row. Just feels like your hearts not really in it anymore to be honest. Sad.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

So many things to take the piss out of Aberdeen for and he goes with tories two weeks in a row. Just feels like your hearts not really in it anymore to be honest. Sad.

I would have thought that most Celtic fans would be happy with a Dons win on Saturday, because that would mean that their big rivals, Rangers, wouldn’t be winning the league at Celtic Park.

14 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I never mentioned Brexit last time.

I'm sure the sheep fans stop biting and will  comment on the upcoming game at some point. 

If they lose this they'll be 8 points ahead of Livingston who will have 2 games in Hand.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

I never mentioned Brexit last time.

I'm sure the sheep fans stop biting and will  comment on the upcoming game at some point. 

If they lose this they'll be 8 points ahead of Livingston who will have 2 games in Hand.

Most of us have just gotten the Kilmarnock 90 minutes of hell out of our system. Forgive us for not caring about another trip to parkhead on Monday morning. 

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Most of us have just gotten the Kilmarnock 90 minutes of hell out of our system. Forgive us for not caring about another trip to parkhead on Monday morning. 

Sure, too early to post about the game but not to early to post about Celtic on the match thread.

Cool.

On 22/02/2021 at 06:49, Romeo said:

Here we go again.

The no voters return to Parkhead.

Aberdeen always raise their game against Celtic so I expect this to be tight. If I could request a penalty for us from a handball in the box please.

1-0 us again

I feel I should revise this prediction. After getting scudded by county and Neil "resigning" to be "temporarily" replaced by his assistant I don't see us winning this at all. This is Aberdeen's best chance to beat us in quite some time. 

1-2 the northern conservatives. If they don't get something form this then I don't know when they will.

9 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I feel I should revise this prediction. After getting scudded by county and Neil "resigning" to be "temporarily" replaced by his assistant I don't see us winning this at all. This is Aberdeen's best chance to beat us in quite some time. 

1-2 the northern conservatives. If they don't get something form this then I don't know when they will.

Desperately wanting the title over with before 21st of March type post IMO

6 hours ago, Romeo said:

A point from a three all draw two games ago.

7 hours ago, Romeo said:

train3.jpg