Killie vs Top 6 bound DUFC

2 hours ago, Steven W said:

Really hope Sporle comes back into the side. Would be a statement of intent on Mellon's part were he to. But MM just doesn't seem too sold on him.

Sporle must have been gutted after being subbied due to Pawlett’s foolishness.  Hopefully he’s professional enough to put that behind him, he’s certainly an excellent option on the left and his willingness and ability to cut inside makes him a real threat.

We shouldn’t get too hung up on Killie’s recent results, Wright has had a couple of tough fixtures since taking over and he’s a good manager.

A win today would be huge and any other result would kill the top six chance imo.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Sporle must have been gutted after being subbied due to Pawlett’s foolishness.  Hopefully he’s professional enough to put that behind him, he’s certainly an excellent option on the left and his willingness and ability to cut inside makes him a real threat.

We shouldn’t get too hung up on Killie’s recent results, Wright has had a couple of tough fixtures since taking over and he’s a good manager.

A win today would be huge and any other result would kill the top six chance imo.

Sporle is in

20 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Is it a 4231 or 442 with Harkes on the right? 

If its a 4231 I'd be raging if I was Appere. 

Dunno. Appere was good last week but he shat it in a 50/50 with McGregor when he probably could have got there first and McNulty scored the only away goal ever scored at Ibrox ever ever since the dawn of time. Allegedly.

I would, in honesty, rather our own player starts over a loanee, especially in a somewhat "easier" game.

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Only formation that justifies McNulty starting is4-4-2.

I'd slightly tweak that to be any formation where he is up front but broadly agree!

1 minute ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Thought both Kiltie and Fuchs should never have been booked when they did, Lafferty's foul on 7 minutes should have been a caution.

Kiltie pretended to be injured when he could have got a second booking though.

That was a cracker, his foot makea.contact.with Edwards ankle and he then roles around holding his shin!!

Was lucky considering the red and yellow cards given out for similar type over running the ball challenges recently.