Killie vs Top 6 bound DUFC

Well, having watched us play well (but still getting 4 off the Zombies) I thought it best we turn our attention to Tommy Wrights Kilmarnock. 

If we can play as we did for the first 30 mins today and not concede two absolute flukes in the space of 2 minutes, then I think we have the ability to gain the same, if not more points than Killie from this game. Which would be nice.

Benji

Smith Edwards Reynolds Robson  

Pawlett Butcher Fuchs Sporle   

Shankland Aperre

Edited by mishtergrolsch

7 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Is that another pish song you're adding to the collection?

No it's actually part of the soon to be released Mickey Mellon soundboard. 

Dees can expect calls from a private number every Sunday 4am.

I know that's not particularly early for the farmhands of Perth however.

2-0 United for the killie game. Need to revert to the livi line up. 

I would like to see killie going down. Nothing against the fans but such a drab club, seem to be shite most seasons but stay up. Add to that the plastic pitch and our frequent useless displays at rugby park and I think it's time. Can 2nd best manager in the league Tommy Wright keep them up? No

Edited by Mvondo_the_great

1 hour ago, mathematics said:

Walk in the park for the Arabs, unless Mark Connolly wants to gift us some goals... again.

I'm hoping hes been found out by Mellon. Edwards and Reynolds are doing well and should only be changed because of injury or suspension. 

7 hours ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

2-0 United for the killie game. Need to revert to the livi line up. 

I would like to see killie going down. Nothing against the fans but such a drab club, seem to be shite most seasons but stay up. Add to that the plastic pitch and our frequent useless displays at rugby park and I think it's time. Can 2nd best manager in the league Tommy Wright keep them up? No

And a big f**k you to you too!

We are definitely going down, though. The thought of having another couple of months of games is so depressing.

And a big f**k you to you too!
We are definitely going down, though. The thought of having another couple of months of games is so depressing.

Cheer up at least your not witnessing it live. The team can’t moan that it was the fans on their backs making them play bad. This demise is all down to the club and all involved with it, not us.