Most friendly City In The World.

ZingaliMan

Just been voted by Rough Guid Glasgow most friendly city in the world. Having worked in the continents of South America, Africa, Middle East, Asia have to agree. Some east coasters wont get this but that's just east coast biased.  I really like Leith and Dundee also  but Glasgow is good I have to say not born there. 

26 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Just been voted by Rough Guid Glasgow most friendly city in the world. Having worked in the continents of South America, Africa, Middle East, Asia have to agree. Some east coasters wont get this but that's just east coast biased.  I really like Leith and Dundee also  but Glasgow is good I have to say not born there. 

As the murder capital of Scotland at least they smile when they stab you.

Anyway friendliness is overrated. You c*nts.

3 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

As the murder capital of Scotland at least they smile when they stab you.

Anyway friendliness is overrated. You c*nts.

The uk is a violent island from north to south. Glasgow is let down by religious ban pots , they are in the minority though. Have been lucky enough to work in many countries.  Scotland has a magic , a special magic made by its people.  We have a dark side which deep down we all know. So does most countries when you look closely.  However Scotland is magical.  Bring on independence.  

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

A Glaswegian once commented to me that if you are in a pub in Edinburgh people will just ignore you and in Glasgow people will have a chat with you and want to get to know you.

Bizarrely he thought this was a thing in Glasgow's favour.

Weegies, a legend in their own minds

2 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

A Glaswegian once commented to me that if you are in a pub in Edinburgh people will just ignore you and in Glasgow people will have a chat with you and want to get to know you.

Bizarrely he thought this was a thing in Glasgow's favour.

Edinburgh has Leith I like the people of Leith sound people.  

6 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

The uk is a violent island from north to south. Glasgow is let down by religious ban pots , they are in the minority though. Have been lucky enough to work in many countries.  Scotland has a magic , a special magic made by its people.  We have a dark side which deep down we all know. So does most countries when you look closely.  However Scotland is magical.  Bring on independence.  

Are you confusing scotland with middle earth again?

32 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Only polis and offshore guys go out in the Ferry. An absolute kowp 

You forgot wannabe gangsters from the likes of Carnoustie and Monifieth. They're too fairt to cross the threshold into DD4 and beyond. 

Edit : apologies. Love Glasgow. They're mostly fucking bonkers but even the ones who look like they're about to stab you have a laugh with you before attempting it. If ever I could get a job that let me stay as near to Glasgow City Centre as possible, I'd die happy. 

Edited by Mr. Alli