Super Saints v Motherwell crocked 11 rd 2

8 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Nah, can't agree with that. 

2 points clear in top 6 with 3 to play. 2 games against bottom and 3rd last placed team to come. 

JDH and McGrath back sooner than we thought- Quaner to possibly be back on Saturday. 

Keep the faith FFS.

Bottom and 3rd bottom are , maybe , playing for their livelihoods

We're 3 points ahead of St Johnstone, who play Hamilton (a), Hibs (h) and Ross County (h). 
If we can get 4 points then St Johnstone would need to take 9, or maybe 7 and it would go to goal difference. 
Dundee Utd play, Kilmarnock (a), Celtic and Aberdeen (h). 
I think 4 points will be enough and I think that's achievable. Do you know what, even if St Johnstone or Dundee Utd pip us to the last place we've had a very good season and improved massively from last year. 

Spot on, we are certainly in the best position of the three candidates but we may well fall short.
If you had told any Saints fan in the summer that we’d be sixth after thirty games we’d all have taken it. And we’ve beaten both halves of the Old Firm too.
Still not stopping the moaning among a section of the support though [emoji28]

I was not expecting that.

Read on P&B how good St Mirren were. Going for top 6 and with a full strength team v a team of the back of two gutless performances and missing 4 or 5 key players. 

We were poor tonight but given we were playing a unstoppable force I was disappointed in St Mirren. Looked a Bang average side and if they even get top 6 I doubt it will happen again for a long long time. 

In many ways I feel sorry for their fans. If this is as exciting it gets. Wow......way to set a low bar 🙏🤔

10 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Read on P&B how good St Mirren were. Going for top 6 and with a full strength team v a team of the back of two gutless performances and missing 4 or 5 key players. 

We were poor tonight but given we were playing a unstoppable force I was disappointed in St Mirren. Looked a Bang average side and if they even get top 6 I doubt it will happen again for a long long time. 

In many ways I feel sorry for their fans. If this is as exciting it gets. Wow......way to set a low bar 🙏🤔

Agreed, but we have not overcome them.

To borrow a phrase, the natural order says that we have never finished below St Mirren since 1989 and I think we beat them 4-0 in Paisley that year.  
This isn’t a good look for us.

46 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Top six is gone, a combination of players who are done in and a drastic loss of form will see us fall short. The fakes will grab sixth place. 

We'd need to win all 3 of our remaining games, to secure that, IMO. Or at least pick up 7pts.

We're capable of beating all 3 sides, but that would mean only the OF, Aberdeen and Livingston have beaten us with 11 men in the league since October, and that doesn't feel right.

In many ways I feel sorry for their fans. If this is as exciting it gets. Wow......way to set a low bar [emoji120][emoji848]

Going for champions league place not top 6.

49 minutes ago, welldaft said:

tenor (1).gif

In many ways I feel sorry for their fans. If this is as exciting it gets. Wow......way to set a low bar [emoji120][emoji848]
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

9 minutes ago, GAD said:

Wee Welldaft has been on the verge all week and now he's finally broken.

Actually I was  responding to your shite fishing post from earlier. 

Worked a treat. Here fishy fishy.

If you are going to troll don’t fall for a follow up post. School girl error. 

At the last count 3 or 4 St Mirren muppets 😂

Edited by welldaft

6 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Just to be clear, when I said Motherwell were pretty shite it wasn't a fishing post. Every post I make here is sincere. I'm sorry you got so upset.

6 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Or, one Motherwell muppet.  

6 games undefeated against the micro climate. 

49c6d8004be45c83ce4b4f94278aa28f.gif

6 minutes ago, GAD said:

Just to be clear, when I said Motherwell were pretty shite it wasn't a fishing post. Every post I make here is sincere. I'm sorry you got so upset.

No harm done. 

I mean this is the best St Mirren side for a century or so. And you are scraping to get into the top 6. 

As a Motherwell fan whose side consistently finish top 6 and even 2nd or 3rd on many occasions I am genuinely warmed by this biblical quest. I hope you guys make it for the simple reason that if you do you will have taken points of Ross County and Hamilton. 

Apart form that get back to seaside leagues where u belong 😛

Edited by welldaft

Welldaft living up to his moniker at least.

Motherwell will be ok this season but fair rebuild on the cards in the summer. Campbell will be a loss.

Don't get the pessimism from some of our fans. Yes there's a decent chance St Johnstone might pip us but I'd still take our position over theirs and I'd have bitten your hand of for this at the start of the season.