Super Saints v Motherwell crocked 11 rd 2

It's not really but 4 points from the next 2 probably is.

Certainly isn’t a must win. If we fail to extend the gap between us and 7th tonight it doesn’t rule us out the race to finish where we are [emoji28]
We will be 6th with three games to go, and two of those games are against County and Accies.
Would good if we won of course, but a point isn’t a disaster and a loss doesn’t end our top six hopes.
Would much prefer if this game was at Fir Park because everyone wins at Fir Park, except Motherwell. In saying that you still have to go back to the September for the last time a team out with the top three beat us in Paisley.
McAllister and Connolly seem to be taking it in turns to start games, should be Kyle’s turn tonight with Dylan coming off the bench around the hour mark. Wouldn’t be surprised if we start with Erwin either given the amount of minutes Obika’s played recently - cue social media meltdown.
I expect another tight one but I think we will edge it. Hopefully with another dodgy penalty given due to the influence of our bench shouting at the ref to really upset Graham Alexander.
1-0

Just now, Coventry Saint said:

McGrath! JDH!

Did NOT see that coming.

All your injuries my arse 🤷‍♂️
Magloire starts again. I cannot understand why he will not play McGinley in front of a lad who has hardly played and looked poor on Saturday.

Well done St Mirren. 

Is it too late to cite Covid and get the game postponed so we have a better team / chance next time. I know a team that did that once 🤬

Magloire and Lamie at centre back has the potential to be a disaster. That looks a worse partnership than Heneghan and Jules who managed to concede 5 in one half against Dundee. Fortunately Liam Kelly is a better keeper than Craig Samson.

Good to see Campbell back but don't think it'll make much of a difference. Fearing the worst tonight and will be surprised if we concede less than 3.

Certainly look a bit stronger with Campbell and O’Donnell back in, and a few more options on the bench.

Typical that St Mirren unexpectedly have their missing players back! At least they’ll be match sharpand full of confidence going into games against Accies and County.

4-0 St Mirren with a soft penalty being one (why change the habit of the whole season)...Can't decide which of our player's is getting sent off this week though. I will take a punt on Lamie

Edited by Well Well

I mirror the surprise of seeing both McGrath and JDH not just in the line up but the starting 11. Let's hope that they've not been rushed back too soon. From their inclusion it suggests Goodwin considers this more of a "must win to get in the top 6" type game than a "let's hope for the best" type.