Rangers winning the league is...

19 minutes ago, AndyM said:

Christ are you lot and the BBC Scotland Sports department still behaving like a couple of tear stained Veruca Salts  going full "Im not talking to her until she talks to me".

I had no idea that Jim Traynors last Blue Room tantrum fart was still a thing .

You did really.

On 22/02/2021 at 12:41, AndyM said:

Rangers have  won the league because they've been amazingly consistent and they have a top class goalkeeper who has saved them between 10 and 15 points.

Celtic, the only club  who can challenge them, have played like complete spanners all season and had a series of total clownshoes in goals who as our Glaswegian friends would say "couldnae keep weans oot a close".  You can see this recently as at their worst Rangers bullshitted their way to a point at Hamilton thanks again to McGregor whilst Celtic crashed miserably in Dingwall.  I actually think Hugh Keevins was right, Celtic were eaten alive by the whole 10 in a Row thing.

Pretty much agree with most of this. Celtic have been totally consumed by the whole 10IAR thing but at the same time seem to have become deluded into thinking they’d stroll to it in 2nd gear through having no credible challengers for the most part of the last 7 or 8 years. Even last season I think Rangers were the better team but were  inconsistent, sloppy and ultimately shat the bed. However, these factors coupled with Celtic’s Zoom/asterisk title award has meant Celtic have believed they are better than they actually are this last couple of years and their delusion view of themselves has thoroughly bit them on the arse with them becoming the inconsistent, sloppy side who’ve shat the bed when finally faced with a side who are a realistic challenge to them.

56 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

We shoot up in Leith

Old news.

Edited by 8MileBU

2 minutes ago, ConcernedReferee said:

Fair play to Rangers, in less than 10 years they've went from scraping losses from Annan and Peterhead to being the dominant team in the hardest league in the world

Cheers mate, these posts are appreciated.

In all seriousness, winning the league must be the  minimum Rangers fans expect considering the absolute clusterfuck going on at  Celtic? Which they've done pretty comfortably.

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

I knew the time would come when some fans would downplay Rangers winning the title... I just never knew it would come before we actually win it!

The only way it could have been made easier is if we went bust :)

Thankfully the banter train is only extending as far as us making a rip roaring c**t of it and not quite going full on Craig Whyte. Not far off it mind you

Can't fault Rangers though, they won the games they needed to win which ultimately is all that matters

Edited by Jinky67

2 hours ago, ConcernedReferee said:

Fair play to Rangers, in less than 10 years they've went from scraping losses from Annan and Peterhead to being the dominant team in the hardest league in the world

IMG_20210107_142509.jpg

IMG_20210107_142505.jpg