Rangers winning the league is...

Equivalent to the SAS winning a bar fight whilst carrying high impact assault weapons. Why do they get so wet between the legs when they win a game against us, or anybody that isn't Celtic?  

The embarrassing thing is, if they played down South, they would be mid table in the National League. Calm down you Buckie addled Sharon's. You are three times the size of the rest of us. 

4 minutes ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

Equivalent to the SAS winning a bar fight whilst carrying high impact assault weapons. Why do they get so wet between the legs when they win a game against us, or anybody that isn't Celtic?  

The embarrassing thing is, if they played down South, they would be mid table in the National League. Calm down you Buckie addled Sharon's. You are three times the size of the rest of us. 

Rangers haven't noticed you since 1982

Might have something to do with a certain chairmen?

Forgive us all for getting a bit exited about winning the league again and enjoying each tentitive step when the three points come it isn't personal 

9 minutes ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

More of this please.

10 minutes ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

Equivalent to the SAS winning a bar fight whilst carrying high impact assault weapons.

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously is a sentence composed by Noam Chomsky in his 1957 book Syntactic Structures as an example of a sentence that is grammatically correct, but semantically nonsensical. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorless_green_ideas_sleep_furiously

17 minutes ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

I think most top flight Scottish teams would sit somewhere between League One and the Championship. Carlisle United came up to Dingwall a few years back and they were fucking shite

1 minute ago, Comrie said:

I think most top flight Scottish teams would sit somewhere between League One and the Championship. Carlisle United came up to Dingwall a few years back and they were fucking shite

Ryan Bowman was a bang average National League player at Torquay United, then he went to Motherwell and he was one of the best players they ever had. I think the money even in lower league England is better than most Premier clubs in Scotland.

10 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

If they played down south they would employ a grand total of zero of the current players they do.

I think Hibs could win league one the standards terrible 

And I do my best watching it when I can and the championship  and the championship is the poorest I've saw in 10 years

Actually take a look who spent money this year in it even Watford only took loans

Only a handful buy players and the others are operating on loans and free transfers much the same as Scottish football 

2 minutes ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

Ryan Bowman was a bang average National League player at Torquay United, then he went to Motherwell and he was one of the best players they ever had. I think the money even in lower league England is better than most Premier clubs in Scotland.

Shane Duffy was a decently regarded centre half in England's top flight.

He's a laughing stock up here. It's a different type of football, some players can't switch. Joey Barton is another. 

3 minutes ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

It is, by 4 figures.

Stuart McCall was talking about this earlier on Sportsound- " why's so & so leaving Well' for Mansfield Town (insert other Club)?

Because they offered so & so £2k a week more" 

5 minutes ago, spalding said:

It is, by 4 figures.

Stuart McCall was talking about this earlier on Sportsound- " why's so & so leaving Well' for Mansfield Town (insert other Club)?

Bowman played like a bouncer Louie Moult was better than him the one that was the spark who could play football make and take chances

Moult was non league to from Wrexham

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297

8 minutes ago, spalding said:

It is, by 4 figures.

I remember a Rotherham beating us to sign Michael Tidser when they were a League One club by offering four times the money.

Edited by Comrie

36 minutes ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

tenor (12).gif