Queens v Dunfermline

I’ve heard a lot about how great Queens’ streaming coverage is, and the commentators are decent, but on a number of occasions I’ve stumped up my tenner the picture has frequently frozen, with the page needing regularly refreshed; the last time round I got a restricted view of the pitch with a close of up some scaffolding; and today no picture at all so far (with replacement equipment on its way from the Whitesands apparently). I get that this isn’t a professional production, and I don’t resent forking out a tenner to subsidise the club, but this really is amateur hour stuff.

Edited by Frankie S

1 minute ago, Frankie S said:

I’ve hear a lot about how great Queens’ streaming coverage is, and the commentators are decent, but on a number of occasions I’ve stumped up my tenner the picture has frequently frozen, with the page needing regularly refreshed; the last time round I got 45 mins of a restricted view of the pitch with a close of up some scaffolding; and today no picture at all so far (with replacement equipment on its way from the Whitesands apparently). I get that this isn’t a professional production, and I don’t resent forking out a tenner to subsidise the club, but this really is amateur hour stuff.

90% of the time it’s been fine. These things happen, think most clubs have had issues.