Aye the club stream has been fine for me since the picture came on. Nite there are a few buttons below the video player when not in full screen, you can choose different versions of the stream, maybe one of those will be better. Would be interested to know how someone's managed to get an illegal stream, suggests there's at least two camera setups - are Dunfermline broadcasting this as well?

On the game, it's been largely Defence v Attack, albeit solid defence v insipid attack. Jones being crowded out - we saw that tactic work for Inverness. Joseph looks a little isolated up top but there have been gaps in the defence if we can pass it through on the deck. Gibson's looked solid again albeit caught out of position once. Pretty unremarkable apart from that I'd say.

zzzzzzzZZZZZZZ should have left the camera at home after all. 

1 minute ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

Aye the club stream has been fine for me since the picture came on. Nite there are a few buttons below the video player when not in full screen, you can choose different versions of the stream, maybe one of those will be better. Would be interested to know how someone's managed to get an illegal stream, suggests there's at least two camera setups - are Dunfermline broadcasting this as well?

On the game, it's been largely Defence v Attack, albeit solid defence v insipid attack. Jones being crowded out - we saw that tactic work for Inverness. Joseph looks a little isolated up top but there have been gaps in the defence if we can pass it through on the deck. Gibson's looked solid again albeit caught out of position once. Pretty unremarkable apart from that I'd say.

It'll be through the SPFL international setup, which uses the pixelot camera, I'd think.

1 minute ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

. Would be interested to know how someone's managed to get an illegal stream, suggests there's at least two camera setups - are Dunfermline broadcasting this as well?

Pixellot. 

Not the first game involving us where a dodgy stream has been available. I don't grudge the tenner though (when it works...)

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Not the first game involving us where a dodgy stream has been available. I don't grudge the tenner though (when it works...)

They've been available every week mate. 

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Bluech. Technical issues again.

Yep same for me. I refreshed and then had to login again. Then it worked for 20 seconds now it's fried again.

Edit: now it's back.

Edited by Margaret Thatcher

I will gladly pay for Fon-William’s early termination. It is a good strike but he should really be doing better.

That'll do Owain, that'll do. Off you f*ck. Back to the easel son. 

I missed the goal. Still, happy to see it flash up on Sky.