Queens v Dunfermline

A lot of players in this squad either have done or will go on to have impressive careers elsewhere. Crawford has done well to assemble a capable squad, but he’s got them playing like fucking shitebags.

The players have to take responsibility too, obviously, but a capable manager should have this squad challenging Hearts, instead we’re sitting third and in danger of dropping out of the playoffs.

Was Nicola in charge of that stream today trying to discredit the Tories? Another win,  another nervy finish, but Dunfermline,  who I thought would be our biggest hurdle in February,  offered very little.  I would say they've won a watch in securing Wighton though, with the right service he could hurt opposition teams. 

Absolute shite performance. Crawford out- start building for next season NOW because although he has an eye for a player he has no clue on how to get this team going again. We are firmly on one of our shit-fest runs. 

We created barely anything and that's what worries me most. Rovers away on Friday will be a horrific embarrassing defeat for us.

Lovely to see AJ get a win against his old employers. For all their criticism of Johnston I can’t honestly say that they look any better under Crawford.

It was dour struggle - first goal was going to be invaluable and Ferguson’s Pen save was a huge turning point. If you can defend well and keep in the game you can hopefully take the odd chance when they come along.

Mabude was terrific when he came on - his pace and energy was a big factor in keeping the ball away from our goal as the clock ran down. If Rangers are not keeping him - we have to be first in the queue!

Defence was solid again and Ferguson is growing in confidence.
Tremendous 3 points without playing great.

Another hard fought win and another Gibson cracker to seal it. The guy is unreal. Easily the biggest surprise package of the season.

Dunfermline created next to nothing* all game/we looked solid once again even with Dunfermline having a lot of the ball. Our game management near the end was far better though and Dapo was excellent when he came on. Joseph hasn't done much wrong but he has to be replaced by Dapo next week. This poor Hearts side will ease to the title purely down to no challenge. It'll rub Neilson's ego once more but it'll be funny to see him flop next season.

Anyway, a brilliant 3 points again and sets us up nicely for a massive next two games.

*Based on what I saw from the stream!

Well that was a bit shite.

OFW for his footing wrong for the goal,  weekly mistakes from him.

MacDonald got a far tougher test this week and didn’t really have the answers.

Silly sending off from mayo, didn’t really influence today but can put us in the shit for next week if Murray isn’t fit.

And that’s just talking about the back 5,  which was probably our strongest area today.

No idea why Wilson was dropped, he’s our best midfielder and playing McInroy who hasn’t done anything apart from the hearts home game and Whittaker who isn’t suitable to playing a midfield 2 is a very odd decision. 

Thomas left on too long when it clear he didn’t have the fitnsss to influence the game in the second half.

2 huge games coming up and we need a lot better.

12 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Well that was a bit shite.

OFW for his footing wrong for the goal,  weekly mistakes from him.

MacDonald got a far tougher test this week and didn’t really have the answers.

Silly sending off from mayo, didn’t really influence today but can put us in the shit for next week if Murray isn’t fit.

And that’s just talking about the back 5,  which was probably our strongest area today.

No idea why Wilson was dropped, he’s our best midfielder and playing McInroy who hasn’t done anything apart from the hearts home game and Whittaker who isn’t suitable to playing a midfield 2 is a very odd decision. 

Thomas left on too long when it clear he didn’t have the fitnsss to influence the game in the second half.

2 huge games coming up and we need a lot better.

Whittaker is pish, he's done.

31 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Lovely to see AJ get a win against his old employers. For all their criticism of Johnston I can’t honestly say that they look any better under Crawford.

This is the most credible comment I’ve read regarding Crawford. He was brought in to improve us and honestly I don’t think he has. Recently we’ve been as bad as the shocking run that got AJ chucked. He needs to go before his legacy with the club as a player gets forgotten about and the fans begin to turn in a more vocal way.