Queens v Dunfermline

Aye the club stream has been fine for me since the picture came on. Nite there are a few buttons below the video player when not in full screen, you can choose different versions of the stream, maybe one of those will be better. Would be interested to know how someone's managed to get an illegal stream, suggests there's at least two camera setups - are Dunfermline broadcasting this as well?

On the game, it's been largely Defence v Attack, albeit solid defence v insipid attack. Jones being crowded out - we saw that tactic work for Inverness. Joseph looks a little isolated up top but there have been gaps in the defence if we can pass it through on the deck. Gibson's looked solid again albeit caught out of position once. Pretty unremarkable apart from that I'd say.

1 minute ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

Aye the club stream has been fine for me since the picture came on. Nite there are a few buttons below the video player when not in full screen, you can choose different versions of the stream, maybe one of those will be better. Would be interested to know how someone's managed to get an illegal stream, suggests there's at least two camera setups - are Dunfermline broadcasting this as well?

On the game, it's been largely Defence v Attack, albeit solid defence v insipid attack. Jones being crowded out - we saw that tactic work for Inverness. Joseph looks a little isolated up top but there have been gaps in the defence if we can pass it through on the deck. Gibson's looked solid again albeit caught out of position once. Pretty unremarkable apart from that I'd say.

It'll be through the SPFL international setup, which uses the pixelot camera, I'd think.