Inverness Caledonian Thistle/Heart of Midlothian love-in Friday Feb 26th

6 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

He’s utter shite but seems to turn into Ronaldo when he plays us. Very annoying. 

He’s also a combination of ginger and bald.

Bit harsh calling him shite IMO, He absolutely should be the top scorer in the championship though by the end of the season.

Ginger and Bald I'll have to concede is a shocker for him.

4 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

Bit harsh calling him shite IMO, He absolutely should be the top scorer in the championship though by the end of the season.

Ginger and Bald I'll have to concede is a shocker for him.

Yeah, perhaps I was harsh. I think he’s an average striker who just seems to be able to score against one club a lot more than others. 

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Yeah, perhaps I was harsh. I think he’s an average striker who just seems to be able to score against one club a lot more than others. 

Might be my Bias the other way but I think he gets into more or less every team in Scotland outside of the ugly sisters.

1 hour ago, staggy1929 said:

Might be my Bias the other way but I think he gets into more or less every team in Scotland outside of the ugly sisters.

He's scored against most teams in the Championship this season, he has 13 in 19 games this season including goals against Hibs and Celtic and also for a winner for us against Rangers last season. His all round play is generally excellent as well as scoring goals. 

Talk about him being utter shite is miles off.