Inverness Caledonian Thistle/Heart of Midlothian love-in Friday Feb 26th

21 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Not looking for any loose gossip or the likes, but does anyone know the background to the John Robertson situation ??  I'm guessing its not a parental passing, given the heavy emphasis given to his compassionate leave.

Cheers

This is precisely what you are after and as far as I'm concerned you can beat it.

There's enough in the public domain for any reasonable person to enquire no more and to wish for better times for John.

10 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Gnanduillet and McEneff were decent and as usual Halliday was like playing with a man down.

How TF is Halliday in every starting line-up? He has to be one of the worst signings of recent years. Especially given as he's toiling in the second tier.

47 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Not looking for any loose gossip or the likes, but does anyone know the background to the John Robertson situation ??  I'm guessing its not a parental passing, given the heavy emphasis given to his compassionate leave.

Cheers

Don't know, hasn't been made public.  Gardiner mentioned he missed a memorial service last weekend as he was managing the club at Ayr.

I'll take a draw.  We didn't take a play a lot of football in the second half and all our chances were from range.  Perhaps had Sutherland leathered that chance when we were 1-0 it would've been a different game.

Thought Cameron Harper had a decent game. 

Shite after half an hour from a The Caley perspective. Had to win tonight to fire towards 2nd come the end of the regular season.  We will score plenty of goals, but when you play Danny Devine, you’re going to lose goals constantly.

Andy Halliday is the worst full time footballer in the country, without a shadow of a doubt.

10 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Shite after half an hour from a The Caley perspective. Had to win tonight to fire towards 2nd come the end of the regular season.  We will score plenty of goals, but when you play Danny Devine, you’re going to lose goals constantly.

Andy Halliday is the worst full time footballer in the country, without a shadow of a doubt.

It looked like we were playing a high energy, high pressing game from the start which worked really well but after half an hour we looked totally buggered.

Not sure if that will be the game plan for all the games when McCann is here but if the players can get the fitness to cope with the demands it looks like a good way to go.

I would have taken a point before the game but it doesn’t get any less annoying that we keep gifting goals away.

50 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Danny Devine was good tonight ffs, can't blame him at all! 

I really don't get the slack he gets from our support, Billy Dodds gave him MOTM tonight and tbh, he knows more than some of our fans! 

Just now, Caley Shaun said:

Danny Devine was good tonight ffs, can't blame him at all! 

I really don't get the slack he gets from our support, Billy Dodds gave him MOTM tonight and tbh, he knows more than some of our fans! 

He’s utter shite. He cost us a goal on Tuesday. I’m fairly sure he also lost Boyce for the goal tonight. May have been Deas, however Devine was mentioned in the replay.

If you can’t see how bad he is then I’m afraid to inform you that you need an eye transplant.

Not good enough again from us. Yet again we show no urgency until it's too late. And another game where we give away a soft goal which is effectively the first attack.

Starting lineup was shite again and we are left scrambling to get back into it.  We could've won it, but like every week it's not enough of an all round performance to deserve it.