Inverness Caledonian Thistle/Heart of Midlothian love-in Friday Feb 26th

2 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

Should be 2-0, why players feel to need to take an extra touch when the goal is only yards away I'll never know.

The goal is always yards away tbf.

Get this side so far to f**k. Neilson needs emptied and because Budge won't pull the trigger she needs to go with him. All this mediocrity has came from her oversight. Aye she's saved the club but her and her bloody ego and do one now.

No wonder Irving wants to leave. This could be the worst opening 25 minutes I've ever seen from a midfielder in Halliday and that donkey gets a game ahead of him.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

8 minutes ago, RiG said:

Nick Walsh is an atrocious referee.

He's only 30, so I am guessing he's one of our "referees of the future" despite being utterly rotten.

Edited by Comrie

Just now, topcat(The most tip top) said:

To be fair he was talking about expectations after opening day

Anyone who has taken even a passing interest in the Championship knew that Dundee under McPake were going to massively shite that game.

1 minute ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Get this side so far to f**k. Neilson needs emptied and because Budge won't pull the trigger she needs to go with him. All this mediocrity has came from her oversight. Aye she's saved the club but her and her bloody ego and do one now.

Think you need to calm down.  You’re miles clear at the top of the league 😂

I know Jambos that wanted Neilson emptied when they were miles clear in the championship a few years back.  How can you fire a manager who has a team in that position?