Your office/workplace split

Aye, I know many of us are working at home, but consider your colleagues here.

Of the ones who follow football in your workplace, who do they support?

In my office, the split is:

Dundee: 4

Dundee United: 3

Pars: 1 (obviously this is me)

East Fife: 1

The rest don't follow football or don't have a team. We used to have a Sevco fan but she got a job elsewhere.

Edited by DA Baracus

I work in Glasgow for a council ALEO.   Ones I work with that I know of there are 6 Celtic, 1 Ayr (myself), 1 Dundee Utd (from Arbroath and I dont think ever goes to games) , 1 Dunfermline, 1 Albion Rovers (she volunteers for them so actually gets to games these days which makes me incredibly jealous).

Used to be 3 Rangers fans but have all left in last year 

Last office job I had was in Aberdeen.

1x Dundee (me)

1x Aston Villa

1x Rangers

1x Arsenal (Nigerian guy)

3x Aberdeen

And a Brazilian guy who supported a team in their 3rd tier that I can't remember.

Edited by EpicMike

My team has:

3x Celtic

2x Dundee United

1x Kilmarnock

1x Thistle (obviously me)

1x says Hearts, but I think she’s been to about 2 games in the 60 years she’s been alive.

and one who I believe likes football but he’s from Greece and I don’t know who he supports.

I think it’s just me, one Celtic fan and one Dundee United fan that actually go to games regularly.  We used to have a guy who travelled down to Liverpool games fairly frequently too but he’s been promoted somewhere else now (before anyone asks - it wasn’t Rab, this guy actually did go).

Edit: there’s also a German who supports their national team and nominally her local team in Germany, but I can’t remember who that is and, for obvious reasons, they don’t go to games.

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

Almost all of my co-workers do not care for football, it's not a sector that crosses over with sports interest very much. The only two I'm aware of are both Celtic fans... which isn't ideal. They enjoy a good discussion though, which is good.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Very heavily QoS dominated. In terms of actually attending games type fans we have about 7 or 8 QoS fans. And one Blackpool. And I think our IT guy occasionally goes to Sunderland. 

Edit - I'm not really conscious of anyone else having much interest in football at all. Its a very female dominated staff though. Must be something like 6:1 female to male.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

I can think of maybe a dozen folk I work with and know well enough to say that they have no interest in football. Place before that was the same. My boss from five years ago was a Patrick Fissle season ticket holder. So, no football fans there either (lolzers).

All a bit shite but, having worked somewhere with nothing but dire Celtgers bantz many moons ago, I'd rather no football chat at all.

Last place I worked last was all Celtic so I'll do the place before that.

Celtic - 2

Rangers - 4

Spurs/Rangers - 1

Chorley - 1

Spurs fan was from Glasgow with no links to London and was one of those "Scottish football is a farmers league" types, except when Celtic lost a big game, then she'd mysteriously become a Rangers fan for a few days. If Rangers lost a big game, which happened a lot during the period we worked together then she'd forget she was a fan and would get annoyed at people (me) winding her up about it. The rest of us could actually discuss football in a reasonable way and have a laugh about it. The only person who behaved like a stereotypical OF fan would deny even being one. She also hated dogs.