Stereotypes

2 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Celtic definitely have the largest percentage of full kit wankers as a support in Scotland 

What about the wankers who wear their team’s shirt when they go to the shops or get on a plane to go their holidays, they are for the watching.

24 minutes ago, ropy said:

What about the wankers who wear their team’s shirt when they go to the shops or get on a plane to go their holidays, they are for the watching.

A few years ago I was in Barcelona. When I visited the Nou Camp museum there was a full family in the split new Celtic away kit - Dad, Mum, 2 sons and a daughter. The hairs on the back of my neck are standing straight up with cringe just thinking about it now. 

Edited by Junior_Arab

A few years ago I was in Barcelona. When I visited the Nou Camp museum there was a full family in the split new Celtic away kit - Dad, Mum, 2 sons and a daughter. The hairs on the back of my neck are standing straight up with cringe just thinking about it now. 

They were doing you a favour really, easily identifying themselves so the rest of us can stay as far away as possible.

I actually have an issue here - I wear a Motherwell top at the fives, very often it’s a training top as we split teams into whites and dark, although claret or amber would count as dark.  I may also wear a top to games in August or May if it is t-shirt weather, at all other times a scarf suffices.

My dilemma is that my wife bought me a Motherwell beach towel for Christmas.  It has the appearance of a flag with the crest on it.  Is it acceptable to lay this out on a sun bed during my holidays? If ever allowed again my destination is likely to be e.g. Barbados, Tenerife or Greece.

Is this the equivalent to being a strip wearing w****r?

2 minutes ago, ropy said:

I actually have an issue here - I wear a Motherwell top at the fives, very often it’s a training top as we split teams into whites and dark, although claret or amber would count as dark.  I may also wear a top to games in August or May if it is t-shirt weather, at all other times a scarf suffices.

My dilemma is that my wife bought me a Motherwell beach towel for Christmas.  It has the appearance of a flag with the crest on it.  Is it acceptable to lay this out on a sun bed during my holidays? If ever allowed again my destination is likely to be e.g. Barbados, Tenerife or Greece.

I suppose if you have Germans at your resort you'll be able to swap it for a Dortmund or Bayern towel...

It’s probably less cringeworthy if your club is more niche

Manchester United : obvious twat
Arbroath : Hipster cool

Motherwell: you can probably get away with it

2 hours ago, ropy said:

Aren't you coming on the P&B Motherwell contingent culinary expedition to New Delhi?

10 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Not just saying this as a Rangers fan but it is definitely something much more rife with Celtic fans .

Aye, you wonder why Celtic fans would be showing off their allegiance over the past decade while Rangers fans have hidden theirs.

7 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Aren't you coming on the P&B Motherwell contingent culinary expedition to New Delhi?

Oh man, I worked in Delhi for years, and the food is by far the best thing about it. Paneer tikka, followed by lamb Rogan Josh or butter chicken with a great big bottle of kingfisher. I'd fly there and back for a weekend just to go for dinner one night.

13 minutes ago, GAD said:

Oh man, I worked in Delhi for years, and the food is by far the best thing about it. Paneer tikka, followed by lamb Rogan Josh or butter chicken with a great big bottle of kingfisher. I'd fly there and back for a weekend just to go for dinner one night.

Surely the restaurants in Paisley are not that bad?