Hibs vs Accies

56 minutes ago, cdisaaccie said:

Ahem...

Accies win appeal against Jamie Hamilton's red card.
Downgraded to a yellow & free to play in our next match.

Excellent news, hate to see good young players victimised.

Always said a yellow at most........

That Hibs player should now be given a two match ban for cheating. It was definitely his reaction to the non-contact challenge that resulted in the red card. Same as a team benefiting from a cheat getting a penalty by conning the ref, Hamilton may well have won that match on Saturday if 11 players had been in their team for the whole match.

44 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

That Hibs player should now be given a two match ban for cheating. It was definitely his reaction to the non-contact challenge that resulted in the red card. Same as a team benefiting from a cheat getting a penalty by conning the ref, Hamilton may well have won that match on Saturday if 11 players had been in their team for the whole match.

You might hook a few with that.

Poor effort though, 4/10, could do better.

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I’m serious. The guy was rolling around as if he had a broken leg, and he hadn’t been touched.

Even the Hamilton lads will tell you that he was caught by Jamie Hamilton's trailing leg.

The offence was still deemed a yellow card, so presumably the "beaks" disagree with you too...... or have I read that wrong?

8 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Even the Hamilton lads will tell you that he was caught by Jamie Hamilton's trailing leg.

The offence was still deemed a yellow card, so presumably the "beaks" disagree with you too...... or have I read that wrong?

Just because they disagree with me doesn’t automatically make them right. Ask my wife, I’m always right.

49 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

He was caught but his reaction was embarrassing.