Hibs vs Accies

22 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Kind of sums the day up. I definitely think we could've got something with 11 men so this feels like a big opportunity missed. Suppose the best thing we can hope for now is the red card getting appealed and winning and Ogkmpoe recovering quickly.

You reckon?

Red card well and truly swung the game our way, especially with the one-two combination of Boyle scoring moments later.

First ten minutes Accies were right on top and I was fearing a long afternoon.

Nice work (Jamie) Hamilton.

Could get used to this winning by two clear goals every week malarkey. 452119060_JackBoss.png.6e2d41a5881fde24d87a057b416421d0.png

3 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Nothing to be embarrassed about in that game from Accies, played well, Fulton had a great game and coming away with a 2-0 defeat considering the circumstances wasn't the worst. Bit of time to rest and move on to the St Johnstone game.

Hibs tv gave motm to Doig, but Boyle and Fulton pushed him hard.

A bit frustrated after that. First 10 mins we looked very good and had 4 efforts on goal.

Still not convinced sending off was right call. Looked a yellow. Losing a goal straight away killed the game. 

Penalty looked a dreadful decision from a ref who was way out his depth and I think he knew it as well.

Guys put in a decent shift and cant really slag any of them but Fulton our man of the match by a mile.

21 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Big win today, after a few wins we usually bottle a game like this. Hadn't realised the swing on Aberdeen was quite as big in the last few weeks. 4 points, 12 goals and a game in hand. Lovely 

They've the best manger in the league as well. Quite an achievement from Hibs. 

All hilarity aside, a ritual drubbing from Celtic coming up for them next and we've Motherwell.  And a game in hand, although I forget who that is against.  A fairly solid position for us at the moment.

Just now, TonyFerrino said:

They've the best manger in the league as well. Quite an achievement from Hibs. 

All hilarity aside, a ritual drubbing from Celtic coming up for them next and we've Motherwell.  And a game in hand, although I forget who that is against.  A fairly solid position for us at the moment.

Ross County