Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It's something that's been leaving us scratching our heads to be honest. I mean, everything about them is dowdy. It's like when you go into a care home and them old ladies are wrapped in one of them homemade knitted blankets that Bethel at the Salvation Army knits because she's a crusty virgin who once fancied a man, but he left her after realising she drove a Morris Minor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

It's something that's been leaving us scratching our heads to be honest. I mean, everything about them is dowdy. It's like when you go into a care home and them old ladies are wrapped in one of them homemade knitted blankets that Bethel at the Salvation Army knits because she's a crusty virgin who once fancied a man, but he left her after realising she drove a Morris Minor. 

Have you met @Granny Danger

Welcome to the forum.

Now off you f**k.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh oh, we've got a new @Mvondo_the_great on our hands. Dabs on this forum rapidly becoming the new Falkirk with the moonhowling. And I thought they were all middle class Angus types rolling up to the game in their 4 by 4's. You live and learn. Welcome, I think.

Edited by Jimi Shandrix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Oh oh, we've got a new @Mvondo_the_great on our hands. Dabs on this forum rapidly becoming the new Falkirk with the moonhowling. And I thought they were all middle class Angus types rolling up to the game in their 4 by 4's. You live and learn. Welcome, I think.

Original and best mate 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To answer the actual title, our purpose is to live permanently rent-free in the heads of DABs, as magnificently evidenced by this utter fucking binfire of a thread (even if the OP was simply too stupid to post it anywhere near the correct forum). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

To answer the actual title, our purpose is to live permanently rent-free in the heads of DABs, as magnificently evidenced by this utter fucking binfire of a thread (even if the OP was simply too stupid to post it anywhere near the correct forum). 

Bless you my love, you replied to a poster who is too stupid to post anywhere near the correct forum. The irony of that chap x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

It's something that's been leaving us scratching our heads to be honest. I mean, everything about them is dowdy. It's like when you go into a care home and them old ladies are wrapped in one of them homemade knitted blankets that Bethel at the Salvation Army knits because she's a crusty virgin who once fancied a man, but he left her after realising she drove a Morris Minor. 

Occupying the vacant space between your ears...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

It's something that's been leaving us scratching our heads to be honest. I mean, everything about them is dowdy. It's like when you go into a care home and them old ladies are wrapped in one of them homemade knitted blankets that Bethel at the Salvation Army knits because she's a crusty virgin who once fancied a man, but he left her after realising she drove a Morris Minor. 

 

D2AD8115-99E2-4A1F-880E-D0DDA0A75EB4.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For sad DABS to obsess over while their team occupies that boring space of safe from relegation but not getting in to the top six.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's stuff like this that really drive home the point to 80s kids that we're still truly the big club out of the 2 of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

The OP is so ungrateful..they voted you into the prem! 🤓

 

Yeah, that was lovely of them. Took them awhile of course, but I suppose in the end they didn't want to look like a bitter ex whose former partner has run off with someone sexier...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...