Dundee - What is their purpose?

It's something that's been leaving us scratching our heads to be honest. I mean, everything about them is dowdy. It's like when you go into a care home and them old ladies are wrapped in one of them homemade knitted blankets that Bethel at the Salvation Army knits because she's a crusty virgin who once fancied a man, but he left her after realising she drove a Morris Minor. 

2 minutes ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

It's something that's been leaving us scratching our heads to be honest. I mean, everything about them is dowdy. It's like when you go into a care home and them old ladies are wrapped in one of them homemade knitted blankets that Bethel at the Salvation Army knits because she's a crusty virgin who once fancied a man, but he left her after realising she drove a Morris Minor. 

Have you met @Granny Danger

Welcome to the forum.

Now off you f**k.

Oh oh, we've got a new @Mvondo_the_great on our hands. Dabs on this forum rapidly becoming the new Falkirk with the moonhowling. And I thought they were all middle class Angus types rolling up to the game in their 4 by 4's. You live and learn. Welcome, I think.

Edited by Jimi Shandrix

38 minutes ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Oh oh, we've got a new @Mvondo_the_great on our hands. Dabs on this forum rapidly becoming the new Falkirk with the moonhowling. And I thought they were all middle class Angus types rolling up to the game in their 4 by 4's. You live and learn. Welcome, I think.

Original and best mate 🤣

51 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

To answer the actual title, our purpose is to live permanently rent-free in the heads of DABs, as magnificently evidenced by this utter fucking binfire of a thread (even if the OP was simply too stupid to post it anywhere near the correct forum). 

Bless you my love, you replied to a poster who is too stupid to post anywhere near the correct forum. The irony of that chap x

9 hours ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

Occupying the vacant space between your ears...

9 hours ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

D2AD8115-99E2-4A1F-880E-D0DDA0A75EB4.jpeg