Does Anyone Have The Clydesdale Bank Scottish Football League Review books 1981-82 and 1983-84?

imageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729aHi all, new to P&B, i've been on a quest for 11 years and its still not over. I've trawled far and wide to find them, but for the life of me, i just cannot track these two down.

The two books in question are the Clydesdale Bank Scottish Football League Review books 1981-82 and 1983-84 and i great condition. Will anyone here be able to make me a happy man and have them and be willing to part with them? Would be great to settle this. 😎😊😂

7169.Big.jpg

I've got them both. Not much intention of selling them though. They are in decent nick I think. Didnt get them new, fell heir to them 2nd hand, but they are ok. They've been opened and read but not marked or significantly creased.

Also have the 82-83 one in between.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Awesome, pity you are not parting with them, because i'd have your hand off lol. I just got the 82-83 one recently, by god, that was a pain in the arse to get! 😂 If you were selling would offer you 13-15 each plus postage for them just if you happen to but your not selling. I will never sell them when i complete them. Its a quest that is 11 years onwards for these. Just a pain in the arse and dying to complete them. 😂 The quest continues......

Edited by CaveFC88

Awesome, pity you are not parting with them, because i'd have your hand off lol. I just got the 82-83 one recently, by god, that was a pain in the arse to get! [emoji23] If you were selling would offer you 13-15 each plus postage for them just if you happen to but your not selling. I will never sell them when i complete them. Its a quest that is 11 years onwards for these. Just a pain in the arse and dying to complete them. [emoji23] The quest continues......
I inherited hundreds of older, and varied programmes. I'll have another look through them for you and see if either of them are there.

15 hours ago, CaveFC88 said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729aHi all, new to P&B, i've been on a quest for 11 years and its still not over. I've trawled far and wide to find them, but for the life of me, i just cannot track these two down.

The two books in question are the Clydesdale Bank Scottish Football League Review books 1981-82 and 1983-84 and i great condition. Will anyone here be able to make me a happy man and have them and be willing to part with them? Would be great to settle this. 😎😊😂

7169.Big.jpg

If you go to ebay.co.uk and search Clydesdale Football League Revue (missing out 'Scottish') you'll find them there. Prices start at £7.50 +p&p.

7 hours ago, Ayr23 said:
11 hours ago, CaveFC88 said:
Awesome, pity you are not parting with them, because i'd have your hand off lol. I just got the 82-83 one recently, by god, that was a pain in the arse to get! emoji23.png If you were selling would offer you 13-15 each plus postage for them just if you happen to but your not selling. I will never sell them when i complete them. Its a quest that is 11 years onwards for these. Just a pain in the arse and dying to complete them. emoji23.png The quest continues......

I inherited hundreds of older, and varied programmes. I'll have another look through them for you and see if either of them are there.

Cheers Ayr23! Would be smashing mate! 👍

Yeah! Cheers mate, did i not say that they were the ones i made an offer and were rejected, sorry if i didn't. Thanks man for the heads up. Yeah, i made an offer for them at 13 as i have seen them from about 13 and 15 quid mint, his have writing it and a page loose in one issue.

I do really want them but the fact that they sound less than great and they are open to a bidding war, i'll just wait and continue the quest.

I have 7 of them mint and another one 1 of them really good, so 8 out of the set are belters and any more than 13 for them in the nick of the ones in ebay is a wait i'm willing to make. Its too easy to buy something like that then realise you lost out when something comes up exactly the way you wanted them. I was just late when i came across a post on FB when i found an old post where the guy was selling them flat price 12 quid and mint!

They are sought after and have proven to come across rare like, but i don't believe that its the full story. I just think people haven't thought to list them as much as they are listed, i believe by asking and going out there, i can spark a memory and someone will come forward with one.

I asked a guy if he happened to have the pain in the ass 82/83, he did and sold it to me mint for 13 quid! I needed a 1980-81 one too a guy came forward, said he had a doubler and sent it to me for nothing even though i insisted i'd give him something for it, which is still nuts to me!