Stagmen vs Celtic

We'll lose, thanks.

In all seriousness I can't see us picking anything up from this, especially with Edouard hitting form and he loves a goal against us.

Laidlaw

Naismith  Morris  Iacovitti  Tremarco

Gardyne Lakin Draper Paton Hylton

Shaw

Would like to see us line up like this, can see Andreu starting out wide though.

3-0 celtic is my prediction though.

Celtic have shown that if you press, work as a team and keep out the mistakes they are beatable by lesser teams, as long as you have a goal and stick to it.

therefore, 3-0 to Celtic.

33 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Respect to Celtic for the incredible hardships they are going through to get to Dingwall. 👏

Nice wee earner for Douglas Park and Lennon's not a happy chappy......

Lennon believes the Parkhead club have been singled out by the government this season.

He said: “There just seemed to be a different tack when she was speaking about us

“The fact she brought us into the answer sort of baffled me as well.

“We as a club have been treated differently from other clubs, and other parts of society

“I said all I needed to say after Dubai. I said it smacked of hypocrisy and I am not changing that.

Sturgeon has had regular pops at football since then — but has never called for similar punishment for other clubs.

Asked if he found that odd, Lennon added: “Odd? Hypocritical. I could use a lot of words, but I won’t because I don’t want the story to be about me.

“I have come out and call it as I see it. And people have thrown all sorts back at me.

“But my conscience was clear at the time and still is. I don’t want to sort out the government again, but you can tell there is a bit of discontent there

3 minutes ago, G51 said:

The name is confusing. Are County stagmen because they’re stags with human features, or are they men with stag-like features?

Ever seen The Wicker Man?

2 minutes ago, G51 said:

The name is confusing. Are County stagmen because they’re stags with human features, or are they men with stag-like features?

Neither. We are the symbolic manifestation of evil, viewable only to Will Graham, in TV’s Hannibal. 

TL;DR version: Calum Morris is going to literally eat Edouard with a nice chianti and some fava beans. 

On 20/02/2021 at 07:27, Romeo said:

Wait til the people of Dingwall see 6 (six) buses all in the same place at the same.time, it'll blow their minds.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler