Rank the Managers - Championship Edition

On 19/02/2021 at 12:22, Ludo*1 said:

McElhone has managed 9 games so far. He was appointed on 10 December so the Thursday before the game and won that game 1-2 against Dunfermline, followed that up with a 2-0 win against QoS at home before their revival and when they were looking Brechin-esque. Since then he's went on a 7 game winless run and they've not won since the 19th December.

He's got to be dead last for me, as pish as McPake is.

This aged well btw. An absolute gang of a squad gets a well-earned point at Tynecastle through decent organisation and hard work (Dundee shipping six goals there on their own visit).

Meanwhile, Dundee's big spenders flop yet again and drop out of the play-offs altogether. 

Another stunning call from the forum's least informed poster!

1432316645_giphy(3).gif.dec12cc8c6760a9f7421af9f53926531.gif

Edited by vikingTON

10 minutes ago, virginton said:

This aged well btw. An absolute gang of a squad gets a well-earned point at Tynecastle through decent organisation and hard work (Dundee shipping six goals there on their own visit).

Meanwhile, Dundee's big spenders flop yet again and drop out of the play-offs altogether. 

Another stunning call from the forum's least informed poster!

1432316645_giphy(3).gif.dec12cc8c6760a9f7421af9f53926531.gif

Just like you thinking the thread would be closed aged well? You're nothing, if not a roaster. 

I'd still put McElhone last. The only quiver would be my own bias would probably prefer Crawford and Kerr in charge now!

Edited by Ludo*1

16 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Just like you thinking the thread would be closed aged well? You're nothing, if not a roaster.

I'd still put McElhone last. The only quiver would be my own bias would probably prefer Crawford and Kerr in charge now!

That quiver presumably coming from your bottom lip as you thumped out this tear-drenched, utterly delusional response.

5 minutes ago, virginton said:

That quiver presumably coming from your bottom lip as you thumped out this tear-drenched, utterly delusional response.

Even by your shite standards these days, that was shite. 

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Even by your shite standards these days, that was shite. 

You'd certainly be the global expert on shite contributions, what with this clown running across a minefield exercise in fail and having previously cheerleaded Barry Smith's tragic managerial career all the way down to whatever Sunday league he ended up in. 

8wrvvM977lzX.gif.d407ab0615ee1e0d3a15bb6111599535.gif

Edited by vikingTON

Did I just read Robertson has been able to spend his way out of trouble in the past? 😂

We’ve been cutting the budget every year since we were relegated so much to the point where we now have literally schoolboys on the bench regularly. 

We’re 8th because we’ve played about 17 games less than everyone else.

For the record, Dick Campbell, I’d say, is the best manager in the league. Then Robertson. McPake is the worst by a mile. He’s this leagues version of Neil Lennon - relies on individual players to win him games. Charlie Adam basically.

4 hours ago, virginton said:

You'd certainly be the global expert on shite contributions, what with this clown running across a minefield exercise in fail and having previously cheerleaded Barry Smith's tragic managerial career all the way down to whatever Sunday league he ended up in. 

8wrvvM977lzX.gif.d407ab0615ee1e0d3a15bb6111599535.gif

You done? 4am and still going man, what a sad existence.