P&B Ranks: The Top 42 Video Games of All-Time

Miguel Sanchez

I don't have any war sims on my list I think, but if I was to choose one it would be Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Brilliant game.

I really enjoyed my Veteran play through of the MW2 remaster recently. Still think Titanfall 2 is the hipster’s favourite for a reason. That campaign was so much fun.

Never got into the Battlefields for some reason. Probably cause I was shite at them TBH. Heard the Bad Company games were a good laugh tho.

4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

The person compiling the poll has basically laughed at one of my selections in his acknowledgement of my entry. Beat that, motherfuckers.

He described being thankful of people not picking 'weeb' games and then clarified that he meant JRPG's and two of the games I sent him the night before fall under that definition. :bairn

29 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

The person compiling the poll has basically laughed at one of my selections in his acknowledgement of my entry. Beat that, motherfuckers.

I got told I was probably a specky wee VL who wrote too much detail about his choices.

I may be paraphrasing a fair bit.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

I really enjoyed my Veteran play through of the MW2 remaster recently. Still think Titanfall 2 is the hipster’s favourite for a reason. That campaign was so much fun.

Never got into the Battlefields for some reason. Probably cause I was shite at them TBH. Heard the Bad Company games were a good laugh tho.

I did a veteran play through about autumn time last year, thoroughly enjoyed it up until the Favelas, I was streaming at the time and think I was stuck at one checkpoint for over an hour. Brutal stuff. 

Bad Company was a game changer with the fact you could blow up half the map, that was the game that got me off Cod, never looked back, they had one in the Pacific which was incredible.

I've not played the latest one because it's effectively a reboot of the one before it but that was one of my favourite online games, I just love how huge the maps are, you actually feel like it's a battle with 10 people all charging forward where as cod is just pure map knowledge. 

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

He described being thankful of people not picking 'weeb' games and then clarified that he meant JRPG's and two of the games I sent him the night before fall under that definition. :bairn

Only two?

36 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

I don't actually play computer games, I don't even own a console of any kind. I just submitted a list of games that I've heard of that sound like they might be quite good.

I'm really hoping that this skews the vote in some way and throws up a controversial result.

Race Drivin'
Superman 64
The Simpsons Wrestling
Shaq Fu
ET
Hotel Mario
Custer's Revenge
Night Trap
Cyberpunk 2077
Bubsy 3D

Race Drivin'
Superman 64
The Simpsons Wrestling
Shaq Fu
ET
Hotel Mario
Custer's Revenge
Night Trap
Cyberpunk 2077
Bubsy 3D

One of my only memories of nursery is being fascinated by The Simpsons Wrestling but I'm not sure if I ever actually played it.

If there's another pandemic then I'm gonna buy a PS1 and PS2/Xbox and play all the games I wasn't allowed to and/or couldn't get as a kid.
I'm gonna have to think about this for a while.
Difficult to separate what games I'm nostalgic for, and what games were actually good. I fear Toy Story 2 may simply be the former.
I remember having great fun with Toy Story 3, although only played it at a friend's house, sadly.

4 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

One of my only memories of nursery is being fascinated by The Simpsons Wrestling but I'm not sure if I ever actually played it.

If you were at nursery when Simpsons Wrestling came out, there's a fair chance that "fascinated by but never played" will apply to most of my real list when you see it!

4 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

1st. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
2nd. Ride to Hell: Retribution.
3rd. Zelda CD-i

Debate me, "gamers".

No argument, they are the greatest games.