Sevco 2012 vs Dundee United Football Club

United the better team the first 20-25 and McGregor, again, keeping Rangers in it (along with a poor finish from Shankland to be fair).

Nice to see a team having a go all the same.

Last 20 Rangers the better side by a fair margin, got a bit lucky with the second goal though.

I know I've been critical as in the games I've watched Rangers I don't think I've seen him play well, but Aribo was probably the best player on the park first half. Involved in everything good Rangers did, almost had a very good goal, got an assist and generally looked good on the ball. If he could play like that more consistently there's definitely talent there.

Fair play to Balogun as well, doing a good impersonation of marauding right back. Looks comfortable enough there.

1 minute ago, TommyLeePwns said:

Love seeing Hagi step up when the captain isn't here.

Put away another early goal in the second half then just see out the tie and get home and dry for the next fixture. 

I'm not really one for throwing the Arabs any kind of compliment but they've come and had a wee go but ultimately they are a championship level team so they were always going to fold. 

See the source image

11 minutes ago, TommyLeePwns said:

Love seeing Hagi step up when the captain isn't here.

Put away another early goal in the second half then just see out the tie and get home and dry for the next fixture. 

I'm not really one for throwing the Arabs any kind of compliment but they've come and had a wee go but ultimately they are a championship level team so they were always going to fold. 

Bless you, I see the Buckie is strong in you. You are aware you are a big club in a little league. If you played down here, you would be League 2.