Sevco 2012 vs Dundee United Football Club

We’ve definitely improved the last 10 mins or so but very fortunate to find ourselves two goals to the good.

Dundee United have played really well, their link up play from middle to front has had our CB’s chasing shadows at times.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Disappointing given how we started.

Is Clive Tyldesely coming to Scotland essential travel?

I’d certainly class it as essential given the the alternative is listening to Tom Miller for 90 minutes. It’s a public service he is providing.

Edited by AJF

1 minute ago, AJF said:

I’d certainly class it as essential given the the alternative is listening to Tom Miller for 90 minutes. It’s a public service he is providing.

I’ve no idea who Tom Miller is but he must be dreadful if this havering arse is an improvement.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Disappointing given how we started.

Is Clive Tyldesely coming to Scotland essential travel?

No difference to the Sky sports team travelling all over the country.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

I’ve no idea who Tom Miller is but he must be dreadful if this havering arse is an improvement.

Oh he certainly is. And in fairness to Clive, I think he’s been very complimentary to Utd thus far and doesn’t come across as biased at all.

What a weird game. Dundee Utd unlucky not to have the lead after 30 minutes, and lucky to still be in the game at half time. 

Don’t mind admitting we’ve had a bit of luck when we get it, and we’ve certainly had it this half. 

That’s what you pay the coaching team for though. They figured out United and fixed if.

Love seeing Hagi step up when the captain isn't here.

Put away another early goal in the second half then just see out the tie and get home and dry for the next fixture. 

I'm not really one for throwing the Arabs any kind of compliment but they've come and had a wee go but ultimately they are a championship level team so they were always going to fold. 

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Oh he certainly is. And in fairness to Clive, I think he’s been very complimentary to Utd thus far and doesn’t come across as biased at all.

Having paid for the Rangers PPV for the last game at Ibrox I'd have to agree. The other lad really is abysmal.