Sevco 2012 vs Dundee United Football Club

8 minutes ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

It's gonna be a tough game, and realistically we won't win. However, you have to lose sometime and 20-1 is very good odds.

It is certainly good odds.

Not sure I’d be spending as much as a tenner on it though. 

I think I saw it was £10 on Rangers TV. Is there away team commentary available does anyone know?

I have reservations about giving that lot a pound of my money, but the wee fella is super keen and there's nothing better to do these days. But not sure I'd be willing to pay to watch, AND endure what would no doubt be vomit inducing home team commentary.

37 minutes ago, Steven W said:

I think I saw it was £10 on Rangers TV. Is there away team commentary available does anyone know?

I have reservations about giving that lot a pound of my money, but the wee fella is super keen and there's nothing better to do these days. But not sure I'd be willing to pay to watch, AND endure what would no doubt be vomit inducing home team commentary.

Clive Tyldesley is back for this game, the most professional commentator doing Scottish games. Tom can be murder at times tbf.

The RTV website and app have recently been changed after complaints were taken in board by the club and the last few games have been perfect. You could save a tenner by watching on a stream, plenty of them are available. 

We're coming off the back of two good performances and wins. Save Pawlett,  we've no major absentees for tomorrow.

Sevco have had a tough midweek game in Europe, picked up a couple of injuries, and haven't been quite as convincing in recent weeks compared to the rest of season.

On top of that, results around us have been pretty favourable today. As a little bonus, Dundee shat the bed again down in the Championship too.

So it's shaping up to be a pretty good weekend. Seems like as promising an opportunity as we could hope for to get a result at Ibrox this season.

8-0 Sevco.

28 minutes ago, bennett said:

I'd probably continue with Balogun at RB, Jack makes such a difference in midfield and having Balogun,  Goldson and Helander available at set pieces is appealing. 

Agreed big Balagun was class at right back could run with the ball played there in Germany 

Rangers should bully them tommorow at set peices exactly what I was thinking myself 

Even if we don't play well we could easily get two from free kicks and corners if we do the drills properly 

Would like us to get back to keeping clean sheets though it worries me when we lose sloppy goals 

When all year round the defence has been fantastic 

It’ll be interesting to see how we perform after a tricky European tie with a couple of injuries thrown into the mix.

We seemed to be performing at our best this season when we had a busy fixture list so I’m hoping these games in quick succession brings out the best in us again.

I was a bit disappointed with Arfield on Thursday but I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt with it being his first start after a long period out injured but we need more from him if he is going to start again today.

Why would you drop Sporle who is basically custom-built to play left midfield in a game where you'll be defending most of the time?

Is Harkes playing on the right? Is it Clark? Not his greatest fan, but surely Bolton is the most obvious choice to support Smith down the right?

Good to see Chalmers back in the squad anyway.

EuwV-hkXEAMB-dW?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by ArabFC

29 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Why would you drop Sporle who is basically custom-built to play left midfield in a game where you'll be defending most of the time?

Is Harkes playing on the right? Is it Clark? Not his greatest fan, but surely Bolton is the most obvious choice to support Smith down the right?

Good to see Chalmers back in the squad anyway.

EuwV-hkXEAMB-dW?format=jpg&name=large

I think it's a 433/451 type set up. Clark and Appere supporting Shanks when on the ball dropping back to LM and RM when off it. 

5 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

I think it's a 433/451 type set up. Clark and Appere supporting Shanks when on the ball dropping back to LM and RM when off it. 

I actually wondered if its 5 at the back with Butcher in the middle? Fuchs, Clark and Harkes behind Shankland and Aperre?

Either that or its the same as last week but Clark in for Sporle?

Or 4231 with Butcher and Fuchs behind a 3 of Harkes, Clark and Aperre?

Christ knows.

Edited by mishtergrolsch