Super saints v Martindale marvels 20/02/21

With Dundee Utd going to Ibrox tomorrow you'd imagine this is a chance for both teams to put a bit of daylight between teams just below them. 

We're missing some important players so I'm not overly confident, even though Livingston have slipped up a bit recently. 

I reckon it'll be a draw. Assuming Dundee Utd lose tomorrow that wouldn't be a terrible result for either team. 

23 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Good to see McCrorie in the team 

Is it?

13 minutes ago, Buttocks Brown said:

Bartley and Robinson rested for Livingston?

Robbo was doubtful after an injury against United, I'd imagine Marv missing out with one eye on the final

24 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Good to see McCrorie in the team 

As am I, by far the worst keeper in the league this season.

Perfect timing for him to get a run of games.

9 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Was Intresting to read Gavin Reilly was told by Stubbs to find a club he was not in Stubbs plans . What a knobend Stubbs was. 

From my recollection Reilly had a contract offer open for months and he'd decided against signing it, despite it being clear we were going up as champions. Stubbs is a dick of that there is no doubt, but imo it was Reilly's decision not to sign the extension.

Personally I don't really rate the lad. He was a decent Championship level player, but I'm not convinced he will bag more than 4 or 5 a season in the top league. Of course, cue him chucking in a brace against us today.

17 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:

Not sure.
Robbo was badly injured last week.
However I saw him out running this morning so fingers crossed for next week.
I'm guessing Bartley must have a knock too.

Robbo is ok to play but would be a risk playing him in case his back seizes up again for next week's cup final, good decision to rest him for the cup.

7 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Is it?

Robbo was doubtful after an injury against United, I'd imagine Marv missing out with one eye on the final

Max had a mare last week, i'd have been spitting feathers if it had been McCrorie so can't blame him being dropped. On the basis of how little i rate McCrorie though i'd have still played Stryjek.

Hopefully the defence gives him plenty of protection, and he doesn't have much to do. Ambrose and Guthrie have been our best CB pairing.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

As am I, by far the worst keeper in the league this season.

Perfect timing for him to get a run of games.

Played McCrorie against Celtic in the 2-2 draw before the semi final, then went back to Stryjek, hope to feck that's what we're going to do again.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER