Ayr vs Inverness

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

I remember the first game of the season away to Dunfermline that Eagle started. Hayes came on for him in the second half and you knew straight away we had a proper player, still can’t believe Eagle was first choice for the first part of the season.

Eagle had a good cross and a great head of hair, but not a lot else.  As soon as Hayes got into the team he looked class.

No excuses, that's a strong team we've got out today and although Wright is potentially a big miss, we've got Smith, Walsh, Moffat and McCowan playing, so as I say, no excuses.

It’s nice to listen to commentators who understand football and seem to have to have done some good research into the away team.

The camera angle is maybe a bit low but I imagine that can’t be helped.

Edited by PB1994

Yeah good start this. Need a goal with wind.  Chalmers been very good.  
That's the worry, as everyone knows ict will have the advantage in the second half. Did we choose to shoot this way first half?

Murdoch and Chalmers playing really well, and there's some lovely one touch stuff up top.

Need to keep it on the deck, though.

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

That's the worry, as everyone knows ict will have the advantage in the second half. Did we choose to shoot this way first half?

Murdoch and Chalmers playing really well, and there's some lovely one touch stuff up top.

Need to keep it on the deck, though.

Although - playing into the wind might suit our forwards well enough.  Obviously it's the defending against the likes of Todorov with the wind that's the worry