Ayr vs Inverness

I'm still head in sand thinking we will beat Alloa again which would give us an 8 point cushion (9 really with GD) so I'm fairly certain we wont come 10th.   Anything other than that though.....canny see us getting anything at Dundee midweek but Arbroath on Saturday ay Somerset looks absolutely huge.  Based on current form I have the fear about that one...

1 win in 9. 4 league wins all season, 2 of which were against Alloa. This is relegation form from a squad that should be competing in the top half. One-paced. No urgency. We are in deep trouble.
Hard to disagree, really. Today's performance started brightly but has woefully fallen away into a scrappy, inaccurate and disorganised mess.

1 win in 9. 4 league wins all season, 2 of which were against Alloa. This is relegation form from a squad that should be competing in the top half. One-paced. No urgency. We are in deep trouble.
Definitely agree with the one paced comment. Other teams seem a yard quicker than us.

1 minute ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

If I was at the game I’d be halfway down Somerset road by now. Not good enough I’m afraid

I'd be hanging about at the gate on the North Terracing waiting for a right good FUCKING BOOOOOO at the final whistle then probably having at least 6 pints before heading home. 

1 minute ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

If I was at the game I’d be halfway down Somerset road by now. Not good enough I’m afraid

Interesting to see what Dave Smith does.  We know Cameron had a history of being ultra loyal to failing managers, but will the new guy be cut from a different cloth?  No idea who’s available to replace him anyway.