Ayr vs Inverness

5 minutes ago, malkyshotton said:

Wish we could play Alloa every week

Could really do with them not getting a point today - as you say though, the 3 points I fully expect us to get away there later in season should hopefully be enough to at least keep us off bottom haha. 

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Never mind, relegation might not happen this season if the lower leagues don’t finish. 

Not that we’re getting desperate or anything!  We’ve been in denial all season about how poor we are, but we could surely help ourselves by competing more in the middle of the park.  We’ve basically got 4 players on the park who want to play as a deep lying link man.  How do we expect to score a goal when we don’t commit men into the box?

What’s this?
When dre Wright failed to show for the half time interview they got Lauren to sit in - but the guy that does it was flustered and opened with that line.

To be fair to Lauren, she just gave him a weird look and handled the interview well.
My reasoning was that Moffat probably won’t last the full 90. 
Aye, but I'm hoping he's got a telling contribution in this match, as he's played reasonably well when on the ball.

f**k...