Ayr vs Inverness

Less than 48 hours until KO and no match thread yet, the anticipation for this one is clearly too much for everyone to cope with......

Oh and the forecast is pishing rain and 40mph winds, lovely stuff.

I predict a shitfest 1-1 (which helps neither club)

Can't see us getting anything from this one. We've got nothing in the final third, our only creative players are injured and we always seem good for a bit of comedy defending to gift a goal away so we are basically starting on -1 anyway.

Can't see us getting anything from this one. We've got nothing in the final third, our only creative players are injured and we always seem good for a bit of comedy defending to gift a goal away so we are basically starting on -1 anyway.
This was us a month ago.

Hadn't realised that Ndaba was a defender. Any time I saw him in the highlights of the Alloa game he seemed to be smashing folk in midfield and I assumed he was a CM destroyer :lol:

Edited by RiG

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Hadn't realised that Ndaba was a defender. Any time I saw him in the highlights of the Alloa game he seemed to be smashing folk in midfield and I assumed he was a CM destroyer :lol:

Aye he's a centre half we've converted to a left back. 

5 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Game in any danger? Been a fair bit of rain this week and showing no signs of easing 

Pitch looked ok today , it is a little heavy but the wind is currently keeping any water from lying on it , 

hopefully this current downpour doesn’t last too much longer , 

Edited by Robbo63

1 minute ago, BukyOHare said:

I'm reliably informed that he's had experience at playing left back before coming to us.

Oh he has but he's more of a converted left back than simply someone you would describe as a left back if you get me? 

Just now, itzdrk said:

Oh he has but he's more of a converted left back than simply someone you would describe as a left back if you get me? 

He's comfortable playing in both positions. That's before the Kerr haters come out decrying the tactical masterstroke of converting a centre back to left back.

I’d like to see Ndaba play midfield at some point this season. He’s been absolutely brilliant where he is but he definitely has all the attributes to play as a central midfielder and probably do pretty well at it.

As for the game this is pretty much a game we need to be winning. ICT have barley played, have key players out injured and we need wins to keep our chances of getting into the top 4 alive.

I’d like to see Ndaba play midfield at some point this season. He’s been absolutely brilliant where he is but he definitely has all the attributes to play as a central midfielder and probably do pretty well at it.

Ndaba's run he went on against Alloa reminded me of Harvie's run against Dundee United (which did end up with a goal though). He does look class, and just bullies players around him. I think he could be the most important of the January signings.

Must win tomorrow. 3-1 Ayr.