Motherwell Crocked 11 v League Cup Finalist Perth Saints 20 Feb

Maguire off before Crawford or Polworth?! Fucking f**k me.
Maguire is fucking humpty. Don't be taken in by this 'he uses both feet for corners rhetoric' from the commentators.

He'll be at Dumbarton in a few seasons a la Carswell.

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

McCann and Liam Craig have been outstanding today, absolutely dominated the midfield.

Whilst I’m not disagreeing, my gran, who would be in her mid 90s had she not died 6 years ago, would probably dominate our midfield. 

1 minute ago, 18May1991 said:

Whilst I’m not disagreeing, my gran, who would be in her mid 90s had she not died 6 years ago, would probably dominate our midfield. 

Dominate it? She'd get a start in it even now. Probably still be in the 10 least injured players at the club.

It’s not even a huge stretch to think we are the worst team in the league. This is the first time I think that Alexander has to take a fair portion of the blame, wrong side and formation played. Only thing that might save this from being 5 or 6 is that St Johnstone have clearly chucked it a wee bit with the Final in mind. 

Just now, Swami said:

It’s not even a huge stretch to think we are the worst team in the league. This is the first time I think that Alexander has to take a fair portion of the blame, wrong side and formation played. Only thing that might save this from being 5 or 6 is that St Johnstone have clearly chucked it a wee bit with the Final in mind. 

At least the other bad teams in the league know they are bad.

We are trying to play the ball out from the keeper and play with bizarre and complicated tactics. Like lads get it into your heads that we are shite.