Does Anyone Have The Clydesdale Bank Scottish Football League Review books 1981-82 and 1983-84?

imageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729aHi all, new to P&B, i've been on a quest for 11 years and its still not over. I've trawled far and wide to find them, but for the life of me, i just cannot track these two down.

The two books in question are the Clydesdale Bank Scottish Football League Review books 1981-82 and 1983-84 and i great condition. Will anyone here be able to make me a happy man and have them and be willing to part with them? Would be great to settle this. 😎😊😂

7169.Big.jpg

Edited by CaveFC88
Add photo

They do pop up on Ebay quite regularly. 

I bought most of mine as they came out, got a couple off Ebay, and had the unbelievable good luck to find a complete set in the small ads in a local free newspaper a few years ago.*

Keep looking, you will get them.

*I actually sold most of this to a member on here. Was it @qpsnapper?

Thank you all for your help and thanks Archie for looking for us! Yeah, Ebay is a double edges sword though, ended up losing more often than not and not wanting to get entangled in any bidding wars that leave you smarting, ending up paying astronomically more than they are.

I will succeed! I think they are the best and only source of their kind and should continue to be made, they shouldn't have stopped in the mid 00's but its down to relevence i guess. Christ, they continue to publish review books for leagues that are lesser known and less popular in other countries.

Clydesdale should have done them right through the 90's. The more abundant Tartan, Tennent's, B&Q and Nationwide ones are thin in comparison to the glory of the 80's ones. I love the profile shots and actually found out who they are by, an agency called Sportapics ran by a guy called George Ashton.

To date! I have asked about aproximately 2-300 people if they have them, even tweeted Graham Spiers to see if he had them! As of yet no reply.😂

I have asked shirt collectors of various Scottish clubs, Paul John Dykes of ACSOM and authour of Celtic books, followers of him, left comments on Youtube of 80's Scottish football videos to see if there are replies, messaged on different forums, used Facebook...so many massages on the quest. Even by any chance look out for anyone who happened to work in a Clydesdale Bank branch in the 80's to see if the have any.

Even spoke to a guy who's uncle ran the Brechin City club hut in the 80's and he even had a copy of all of them that the club hut stocked but not any doublers apart from 1980-81, which he sent for nothing and wouldn't accept anything for it after insisting which i could not believe. Shout out to Harry Angus! Bless you. Thanks for help to Scottish Footy Cards who have also tried hard in vain to help.

Edited by CaveFC88

On 18/02/2021 at 09:28, Ranaldo Bairn said:

They do pop up on Ebay quite regularly. 

I bought most of mine as they came out, got a couple off Ebay, and had the unbelievable good luck to find a complete set in the small ads in a local free newspaper a few years ago.*

Keep looking, you will get them.

*I actually sold most of this to a member on here. Was it @qpsnapper?

Yes, it was me who bought them (a few years back now), still have them and use them so can't help CaveFC88 unfortunately.

10 hours ago, qpsnapper said:

Yes, it was me who bought them (a few years back now), still have them and use them so can't help CaveFC88 unfortunately.

Aww right, sound, no worries. If at any point you stop using them and don't mind parting with them, then give us a shout if you do. Thanks for getting back to me. The quest continues. 😀