Arbroath vs. Raith Rovers

Apart from bad pixilation in the 2nd half every time the camera panned left and the wannabe Doric Dork commetator's laughable claim that he's unbiased (only to chastened every 5 mins by hi co-hab) I had no complaints with what the Smokies served up yesterday.

Rovers since Christmas have become bizarrely inconsistent, yesterday was a team that strangely looked low on confidence (us) against a well drilled team with very well executed game plan. Ok so the pitch was awful and the wind took every second lofted pass into the main stand but Arbroath adapted to conditions far far better than us and fully deserved the points. I reckon we could have played until 4.45 next Saturday and still not have registered a shot on target never mind a goal.

Don't know what's happened to McDonald (Kieran) but he has been fairly awful since he has returned. As a whole we have looked ropey but the loss of points at both Eastend and Gayfield are both heavily down to him, he sure doesn't look like last seasons PotY or even the player he was in September. Bene is another that has to look at himself in the mirror for yesterday, he was stinking. Elsewhere it was a bad day at the office all round, nothing seemed to stick (except players feet in the mud) and the crisp passing we've been enjoying in the early months has evaporated and been replaced with clumsy mispasses gifting the opposition possession, chances, goals and points!

Yesterday we were without Vaughann, Spencer and Musonda but I feel we are missing Matthews the most.

4 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Social justice warrior, snowflake, triggered, soy boy - all terms which, when used in a derogatory manner, identify you as a complete fucking zoomer. So, you know, well done on that.

Maybe so, but still not worse than the offended by everything brigade. 

Scotty, tbf I think they regularly say the opposite, that they’re biased but they can’t help it and do their best to praise the other team too. Which I thinks fair and I do think that’s what happens too.

TASC SOCIAL MEDIA MAN OF THE MATCH - RESULT

Congratulations to Bobby Linn on winning the TASC Social Media Man of the Match for his performance in the Lichties 1-0 win over Raith Rovers at Gayfield yesterday, a result that sees the club jump to 6th in the Championship table. The wizard of the wing put in a magnificent performance as he tormented the Raith defence before being substituted in the 87th minute. Bobby has been in superb form since the turn of the year and has now secured his 3rd award of the season. Thanks to all who voted [emoji1145]

IMG_6216.jpg

TASC SOCIAL MEDIA MAN OF THE MATCH - RESULT

Congratulations to Bobby Linn on winning the TASC Social Media Man of the Match for his performance in the Lichties 1-0 win over Raith Rovers at Gayfield yesterday, a result that sees the club jump to 6th in the Championship table. The wizard of the wing put in a magnificent performance as he tormented the Raith defence before being substituted in the 87th minute. Bobby has been in superb form since the turn of the year and has now secured his 3rd award of the season. Thanks to all who voted [emoji1145]

IMG_6216.thumb.jpg.869dff1d49152876f33333b8114ad504.jpg

It could only have gone to him. Yes it was a superb team performance but he was absolutely the best player on the park yesterday.

19 hours ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Aye, feel I’m in the minority again here, as everyone seems pretty favourable about the commentary, but watching a stream that every now and again looked like I was watching through a kaleidoscope, while someone talked about taking “birds up the road,” just isn’t really for me. I’d be mortified if Niall and Davie was speaking like that at home games. 

Think I’ve been pretty positive about watching games online, but the combination of a poor performance from us, a guff result and some added sexism made me yearn for proper attendance more than ever. 

100% agree with this.

Ah yes, the famously progressive BBC. 

Or just maybe, anyone who utters (admittedly, I use the term lightly) the sentence "Ah ken there ur wimmin who watch the fitba noo but most wimmin ur just happy to hiv their husbands oot the hoose oan a Seturday" is opening themselves to accusations of sexism. 

10 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Ah yes, the famously progressive BBC. 

Or just maybe, anyone who utters (admittedly, I use the term lightly) the sentence "Ah ken there ur wimmin who watch the fitba noo but most wimmin ur just happy to hiv their husbands oot the hoose oan a Seturday" is opening themselves to accusations of sexism. 

Accusations from morons.

7 minutes ago, AllSaint said:

I’m flabbergasted that people are trying to defend these comments. I’ve emailed both clubs and the SPFL. Would be nice to get an apology and maybe a donation to a domestic abuse charity. 

What comments particularly offended you, to the point of sending 3 emails?

16 minutes ago, AllSaint said:

I’m flabbergasted that people are trying to defend these comments. I’ve emailed both clubs and the SPFL. Would be nice to get an apology and maybe a donation to a domestic abuse charity. 

Jesus, really?????😳

2 minutes ago, AllSaint said:

Obviously the people above have never  been discriminated because of their sex.  I personally think he should be sacked, there’s absolutely no excuse for comments like his in 2021.  

Ha, now it's clear.  Good effort.

Only problem with wind ups like these is that it's near impossible to distinguish them from the real nutcases.

1 hour ago, AllSaint said:

Get a fucking grip