Arbroath vs. Raith Rovers

5 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

That goal we conceded was Sunday league standard. MacDonald just passed it straight to the Arbroath boy who crossed it in, whilst MacDonald seemed to be out of position due to us bizarrely losing the ball, leaving Doolan to tackle it over the line.

Novelty of online streaming is wearing pretty thin now, like. Only so many more grainy streams alongside anecdotes of Jackie O’s and Ford Capri’s I can handle.

Aye, feel I’m in the minority again here, as everyone seems pretty favourable about the commentary, but watching a stream that every now and again looked like I was watching through a kaleidoscope, while someone talked about taking “birds up the road,” just isn’t really for me. I’d be mortified if Niall and Davie was speaking like that at home games. 

Think I’ve been pretty positive about watching games online, but the combination of a poor performance from us, a guff result and some added sexism made me yearn for proper attendance more than ever. 

As for the game, we were very much second best. I thought we’d be fine when I saw Jack Hamilton was out for the Lichties, but I was concerned as soon as Brad Spencer had to withdraw. 

We’ve been reliant on him work rate wise in the middle of the park since Ross Matthews was ruled out, and we badly missed that today, against a team that was far better than us. 

This team’s ability to go from decent looking to dreadful from week to week is infuriating, but hopefully we’re back to something approaching respectability next week  

Absolute superb today by EVERY AFC PLAYER, played the conditions tremendously, got to admit i got a bit concerned when Williamson got booked but he was excellent and i reckon Sir Bobby Linn just shaded the other players for M.O.M. how the Gaffer refused to play him a few months ago is beyond me as every time the ball is at Bobby we look a threat.

The lad Moore on loan from Hearts had a sensational 15 minutes debut and he looks like a great signing for us, also the goal was superb lead up play by McKenna and a great finish by Doolan who is a true penalty box striker, he was very unlucky in the first half as it was a great first touch but credit to the Raith defender a great block from Doolan's shot. 

Everybody was superb and Stewart must have covered every inch of the park.

Well done lads, 36-0.

1 hour ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Aye, feel I’m in the minority again here, as everyone seems pretty favourable about the commentary, but watching a stream that every now and again looked like I was watching through a kaleidoscope, while someone talked about taking “birds up the road,” just isn’t really for me. I’d be mortified if Niall and Davie was speaking like that at home games. 

Think I’ve been pretty positive about watching games online, but the combination of a poor performance from us, a guff result and some added sexism made me yearn for proper attendance more than ever. 

As for the game, we were very much second best. I thought we’d be fine when I saw Jack Hamilton was out for the Lichties, but I was concerned as soon as Brad Spencer had to withdraw. 

We’ve been reliant on him work rate wise in the middle of the park since Ross Matthews was ruled out, and we badly missed that today, against a team that was far better than us. 

This team’s ability to go from decent looking to dreadful from week to week is infuriating, but hopefully we’re back to something approaching respectability next week  

Sexism? Why is everyone so offended by everything nowadays, Ffs.

Honestly have a day off eh, if that offends you I really don’t think footballs the thing for you. Just a bit of light hearted banter getting blown right out of proportion ( once again ) by an absolute wet wipe like yourself , really embarrassing

1 hour ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Absolute superb today by EVERY AFC PLAYER, played the conditions tremendously, got to admit i got a bit concerned when Williamson got booked but he was excellent and i reckon Sir Bobby Linn just shaded the other players for M.O.M. how the Gaffer refused to play him a few months ago is beyond me as every time the ball is at Bobby we look a threat.

The lad Moore on loan from Hearts had a sensational 15 minutes debut and he looks like a great signing for us, also the goal was superb lead up play by McKenna and a great finish by Doolan who is a true penalty box striker, he was very unlucky in the first half as it was a great first touch but credit to the Raith defender a great block from Doolan's shot. 

Everybody was superb and Stewart must have covered every inch of the park.

Well done lads, 36-0.

Scott Stewart, Michael McKenna and David Gold in a race to see who could run for the longest would be interesting. Machines

Arbroath streets ahead start to finish, Raith were honky tonk until afc scored. Then Raith got finger out their bum but didn’t materialise. 2nd in the table at one point when I check the scores HA!!! Mince. Unbeaten in 7, some achievement for a PT team. 

over and out x 

9 hours ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Your in luck  because I agree as well ! every opportunity he got this Fermer chap starting talking about discos and everything except his sexual escapades in the back oh his for Capri even his co host warned him about his term knowledge at one point , Yes it’s great entertainment to some but others maybe watching at a younger age 

48 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Please don’t let this turn into a daft discussion over how something so trivial is actually offensive. Take it to Twitter or something to score some SJW points if you’re really that bothered, no one else cares 

5bc599c0689ed_200(1).gif.8ee89c467b5daccc11fcd18d9cf54ccb.gif.6f6907c98eed229f42bc8e7e114cdc8f.gif

Highlights have made for good viewing this morning. In my opinion, the biggest positive of our current run is that hopefully we can pull away from the relegation zone enough to stop caring about this awful, awful season and be back as usual for next season. Haven’t enjoyed this season much at all but seeing Lewis Moore make Iain Davidson breakdance near the touch line was a good laugh

That was f#cking murder yesterday, and really could have been 3 or 4. Can’t believe we tried to play football yesterday, it was another Morton performance that was required.
3 homes games coming up, back to Sexy Raith Rovers - please 🤞🏻