Arbroath vs. Raith Rovers

5 minutes ago, Paco said:

Musonda will be a big miss for us. The Davo/Bene dream team reunite. Still no Vaughan either, anyone heard anything?

I’m also going to say this almost in the hope of jinxing it... but I’ve never seen anything from Jamie Gullan to suggest he can be an effective number 10. His good games have been almost exclusively from the left hand side.

The line up on the BBC has Ugwu playing behind Gullan.

11 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

Massive problems for us, 5 players out. Hamilton and Craigen big misses 

Hopefully we can rise to the occasion but would gladly  take a point with that line up 

And so it begins. I would be happy with a point. ☹

Only 2 or arguably 1 player missing from or best 11.🇱🇻

8 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Really? Ugwu surely did well with his hold up play v Morton on the worst pitch we’ve likely played football on in the last decade? 

He did, and JMcG rated him today too, but I felt Gullan or Abraham is a more physical CF for a heavier pitch...which is why I’m not doing that job, eh?

1 minute ago, renton said:

So, no Musonda, no Vaughan. A Davo-Bene partnership and now losing Spencer before ko.

Grim.

No Matthews either who is a big player for us now. Pitch looks very heavy and a bit of a mess, unsurprisingly given the recent weather. We look very lightweight to deal with the conditions but fingers crossed we can dig in.