Arbroath vs. Raith Rovers

Every game feels a huge one for Arbroath, but this is again. 

We have improved tenfold since the disaster on the first day of the season. We really need to be aiming to win these games, as good as Raith have done coming straight up. We've done well of late, but squandered a few points whilst remaining undefeated for the last few games. 

Craigan being out, I'd probably just do a straight swap with Stewart coming in. The team right now sort of picks itself without suspensions or injuries. 

Mon big Jack at get your 4th goal in 4th league game! 

P.S Just had a wee look at Hamilton's wiki and amazingly, there's more information in German about him than English. Says 1 in 1 on his Wiki page, but I believe (might be wrong) he's scored 3 out of 3 so far in his league starts.

Edited by Kejan

Every game feels a huge one for Arbroath, but this is again. 
We have improved tenfold since the disaster on the first day of the season. We really need to be aiming to win these games, as good as Raith have done coming straight up. We've done well of late, but squandered a few points whilst remaining undefeated for the last few games. 
Craigan being out, I'd probably just do a straight swap with Stewart coming in. The team right now sort of picks itself without suspensions or injuries. 
Mon big Jack at get your 4th goal in 4th league game! 
P.S Just had a wee look at Hamilton's wiki and amazingly, there's more information in German about him than English. Says 1 in 1 on his Wiki page, but I believe (might be wrong) he's scored 3 out of 3 so far in his league starts.

He has 3 in 4 for us. Goals against Morton, Caley and Alloa. Didnt score against Dunfermline

11 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Craigen will be a big miss for us as he has been excellent this season but this gives a chance for another player from our strong bench to stake a claim for a starting place, can go "like for like" and just slot Goldie in there or the more defensive Whatley or move McKenna into the middle and play Stewart out wide, plenty of options.

C'Mon the Red Lichties, 36-0.

With DC at the helm, your never too sure which option he'll choose.

We had a promising start in Kirkcaldy opening day of the season but absolutely fell apart after going a goal down. Can’t ever think of that happening under D.C, kind of summed up how our season went for a wee while I think that game is the reason we had such a bad start to the season. Never looked ourselves for a good while after that.

Be a hard game again, if we’d just held on against Alloa it would’ve taken the pressure off a wee bit going into this. Craigen a massive miss but I’d probably go Gold, maybe see Stewart or McKenna played in there though. We aren’t short on guys who can play there anyway.

Same team as Alloa aside from that... fancy Hamilton to score again. Actually think there could be a few goals in this Raith look handy going forward. Feeling a 3-2 or 2-1 defeat for whatever reason. Been unbeaten in 6 now just feels like we are maybe due a loss... 😂

Try stay positive though and say 2-1 Arbroath, Jack Hamilton and Hilson.

Really tough test - another 'Morton away' type performance needed. 

I really hope Gullan is fit. He is quality on the ball, but on a heavy pitch in wind and rain etc. his power and strength will be a big, big asset. For that reason, I also hope we play Ugwu to get us up the pitch. 

Preferred starting XI:

J McDonald

Tumility   Davo    Bene    Musonda    K McDondald

Hendry

Spencer 

Armstrong                                            Gullan

Ugwu

Also buzzing to get on the beers - Come on Rovers, win and make me pay for it Sunday!

Edited by HIT THE CHANNEL

We had a promising start in Kirkcaldy opening day of the season but absolutely fell apart after going a goal down. Can’t ever think of that happening under D.C, kind of summed up how our season went for a wee while I think that game is the reason we had such a bad start to the season. Never looked ourselves for a good while after that.
Be a hard game again, if we’d just held on against Alloa it would’ve taken the pressure off a wee bit going into this. Craigen a massive miss but I’d probably go Gold, maybe see Stewart or McKenna played in there though. We aren’t short on guys who can play there anyway.

Same team as Alloa aside from that... fancy Hamilton to score again. Actually think there could be a few goals in this Raith look handy going forward. Feeling a 3-2 or 2-1 defeat for whatever reason. Been unbeaten in 6 now just feels like we are maybe due a loss... [emoji23]

Try stay positive though and say 2-1 Arbroath, Jack Hamilton and Hilson.

If Whatley is fit and ready he could do well alongside Williamson. Also Davidson looked decent as a defensive midfielder. Lots of options.