Super saints v Accies 17/02/21

To be honest, with the injuries, fixture pile up and Accies recent form, I'd have taken that before the game started, but the way it panned out was really disappointing. I wonder if Goodwin was worried about Flynn's fitness, because we were crying out for him in the ten minutes befire they scored. Hopefully both he and Connolly are fit for Saturday.

I thought Erwin did OK at times tonight but I agree on his first touch. Even when trying to hold the ball in, too often it just bounces off him and we lose possession. 

Fair play to Hamilton they put in a shift and for most of the second half they were the better side. Anderson looks a useful player. 

It was high energy from both teams for most of the game, we really lacked someone like Doyle Hayes or McGrath to put their foot on the ball though. Flynn did that when he came on to a degree. 

2 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Hard fought and well deserved imo. Happy with the point like most would be 

I thought that was a really good game to watch. Both teams going for it when it went 1-1 was good to see.

Hamilton played some nice stuff of their own, and I don’t think the keeper is getting the credit he deserves for touching Taits shot on to the post in the first half. 

Could be a crucial point. Is the equivalent of 2 really, given goal difference. Disappointing not to get 3 but, hey that's us back into the top 6 again.

By this time next week, we'll have played the same number of games as United after they've gone to Ibrox and we'll have hosted Livingston and Motherwell. Great chance to open up a wee gap.

4 minutes ago, HamiltonWest said:

They paid out on Anderson as first goalscorer too. I have hit the withdraw button!

Brilliant. Hopefully they don't catch and reverse it.

Pissed off as I am at that result, that has genuinely made my night!

Edited by djchapsticks

Scott Martin is great and I hope we can get him back next to Odoffin soon. He's been messed around a lot this season but will be in a role that suits him. We did see a big issue with a back five and two midfielders in front with St Mirren picking up identical positions that a few teams have scored against us from, but I'm not necessarily sure that's solved by putting someone like Stirling or Trafford in his place.

2 minutes ago, HamiltonWest said:

They paid out on Anderson as first goalscorer too. I have hit the withdraw button!

Unfortunately I doubt you will get paid out on it, especially with it being a mistake with the full time score. They will have it buried in their Ts&Cs that mistakes made by 3rd party providers can be rectified after the event. 

Happened to me a few years ago a Scottish Cup game between Stirling Albion and someone, game was 1-0 to Stirling and they had the score at 0-0 and the price for Stirling Albion was 3/1, got my winnings and withdrew straight away but they just reversed the withdrawal into my account minus the winnings. 

Unfortunately I doubt you will get paid out on it, especially with it being a mistake with the full time score. They will have it buried in their Ts&Cs that mistakes made by 3rd party providers can be rectified after the event. 

Happened to me a few years ago a Scottish Cup game between Stirling Albion and someone, game was 1-0 to Stirling and they had the score at 0-0 and the price for Stirling Albion was 3/1, got my winnings and withdrew straight away but they just reversed the withdrawal into my account minus the winnings. 
I'll report back tomorrow and let you know what happens.